How does a proper account statement from Bangkok Bank look like?

This morning I fiddled on the mobile app and saw this "request" statement feature.

I requested a statement starting from Nov 22.

I got a single(!) PDF (page nr. for each month) protected with the usual birthday password.

I expected a statement with more details than the meager one-liners in the bankbook.

But it is quite the same like bankbook entries! (see example below).

Question: if you order the one year statement at the branch (for visa extension e.g.), do you get a different form of statement with details for every transaction?

Could contain:

Edited by KhunBENQ

The statement from the bank office is the I would use, I never compared the two. From my recollection, the printout at the bank is different. Also the banker puts some markings on the statement, mine does anyway.

Edited by novacova
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, novacova said:

The statement from the bank office is the I would use, I never compared the two. From my recollection, the printout at the bank is different. Also the banker puts some markings on the statement, mine does anyway.

Yes, it has to be signed/chopped by the bank.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

The BKK Bank statement looks just like what you'd print out from your internet banking

Yeah.... almost identical.  The statement you can print from internet banking will include the time of day of the transaction.  The entries will by default be sorted in reverse chronological order.  If you try to sort it the other way they ignore the time of day so multiple entries for the same date are still shown in reverse order.

The online statement will also give you the option to show more details for PromptPay transactions.  You can hit the + sign for those entries and the recipients name and any text note you add when doing the transaction will be displayed.

• Like 1