TM47 form 90 day report.....Whats the scoop on this nonsense?

On 10/28/2023 at 12:45 PM, redwood1 said:

#2  Three copies were taken of various pages in my passport.....I did not make the copies so I am not sure which pages.....And the 3 copies needed to be signed....

They must have copied the 1. ID page, 2. your VISA and 3. your last entry stamp.

Fortunately, still no issues or complaints online for the 90 Day Report and the TM30 submissions.  The online 90 Day Report is so far the best thing in recent memory from Immigration.  :smile::clap2:

I wonder how much profit is being made on every pack of A4 paper being photocopied by that office to the left of the main building and who owns that business. It's got to be one of the most profitable businesses in Pattaya given the volume of customers it serves daily. 

4 minutes ago, kinyara said:

I wonder how much profit is being made on every pack of A4 paper being photocopied by that office to the left of the main building and who owns that business. It's got to be one of the most profitable businesses in Pattaya given the volume of customers it serves daily. 

Also, that place has LOADS of people working there who are very eager to help you fill in the paperwork....Knowing a nice tip will be forthcoming shortly.....I have no idea how much they make in tips but I would guess at least 1-2 thousand a day on top of their salary...

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Also, that place has LOADS of people working there who are very eager to help you fill in the paperwork....Knowing a nice tip will be forthcoming shortly.....I have no idea how much they make in tips but I would guess at least 1-2 thousand a day on top of their salary...

Nonsense 

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Nonsense 

Ok please tell us all why its nonsense then?

When every table is packed at ALL hours of the day every day, and they are holding the tourist's hands and walking them through all the paperwork....

Are the helpers there helping in their spare time as a free service to the poor farang?

I think not my friend....They are there for the cold hard cash...They are making very good money off tips there every day..

If they were not taking home plenty of baht every day there would be no helpers to help the confused farang.......End of story....

Edited by redwood1

It varies at each IO.

More importantly, what has happened to my ASEAN NOW newsfeed?  I used to get at least two updates daily.

Now I see mention of X, formerly Twitter.  It has been over a weak.  I am a member or was a member.

Terry

( a few miles south of Hua Hin )

• Confused 1