Don't be Bald

Bobthegimp

On 10/28/2023 at 7:56 AM, bkk6060 said:

Vin Diesel, The Rock, Jason Statum look no good?

Lots of ladies like hairless, but if a bald man weighs 300 pounds, stinks, unshaven, 6XL plaid shirt, dirty cargo shorts and sandals the girls probably think he is a big time loser.

They all copied Yul Brynner, he did it first and best!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Yul+Brenner

IH

Edited by Datsun 1200
  • Like 1

On 10/28/2023 at 8:35 AM, JimTripper said:

like everything else, it's about manning up and taking care of yourself and not just "letting it go" in so many areas like a lot of guys do here.

I see so many men here who don't seem to care that they look like trolls.   Overweight, poorly dressed, eyebrows like a privet hedge, more body hair than a moose; added to which they aren't exactly very dynamic individuals, so why would any really attractive, intelligent woman want to even look at them, let alone engage in conversation.  

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

I see so many men here who don't seem to care that they look like trolls.   Overweight, poorly dressed, eyebrows like a privet hedge, more body hair than a moose; added to which they aren't exactly very dynamic individuals, so why would any really attractive, intelligent woman want to even look at them, let alone engage in conversation.  

Are you gay, I mean, your in depth report points that way............:huh:

Though I have no problem with that, but you could have said, "From a gay blokes point of view.......😂

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

A nice and quality wig is a solution

Traditional, too. Good 'nuff for Mick Jagger.

Actually a doo-rag looks pretty good and certainly better than that old bald head. I always wince when seeng a baldie riding his motorbike w/o a helmet. SQUISH!

image.jpeg.87110c1f4b9238fcab81d8fe94507561.jpeg

There you go, Stevie Van Zandt. Changed to a hairpiece on The Sopranos.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, BigStar said:

Traditional, too. Good 'nuff for Mick Jagger.

Actually a doo-rag looks pretty good and certainly better than that old bald head. I always wince when seeng a baldie riding his motorbike w/o a helmet. SQUISH!

image.jpeg.87110c1f4b9238fcab81d8fe94507561.jpeg

There you go, Stevie Van Zandt. Changed to a hairpiece on The Sopranos.

Something about the picture makes me want to pull that guy over, check for outstanding warrants, and search his car down to the frame and tires.  And I've never been a cop!  

Young baldies at home wear the baseball cap toupee, something I haven't seen over here.  It's so ubiquitous in North America that women on dating sites talk more about being "hat-tricked" than being catfished.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

Something about the picture makes me want to pull that guy over, check for outstanding warrants, and search his car down to the frame and tires.  And I've never been a cop!  

And so, straight dime store panty-droppin' headgear, son. And: trade in the East End Thrift Store checked shirt for a t-shirt, the old man cargo shorts for tight jeans, and the sandals & white socks for a pair of Nikes. Forget bar fines!

Besides that useful tip, it'd be helpful if one of our members would give advice about hair implants here or in affordable India. We got a lot of "Plugs" Biden admirers around here. Anti-MAGA, you know.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

A friend of mine here, who gets the most action of anyone I know, shaves his head, so I think this is a rather silly presumption, it has much more to do with game, humor, ability to get a gal to laugh, and the ability to get on nicely with a gal, then it has to do with hair. And some bling helps too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, transam said:

Are you gay, I mean, your in depth report points that way............:huh:

Though I have no problem with that, but you could have said, "From a gay blokes point of view.......😂

Not even slightly gay.  I just find it bizarre that you see so many older Western blokes in Thailand that look like they've given up trying to look good. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

Young baldies at home wear the baseball cap toupee, something I haven't seen over here.  It's so ubiquitous in North America that women on dating sites talk more about being "hat-tricked" than being catfished.  

Yes, I worked with a guy for a couple years, he always wore a ball cap i guess.

One day it was very hot and on break he took off the ball cap and I was surprised to see he was mostly bald.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cdemundo said:

Yes, I worked with a guy for a couple years, he always wore a ball cap i guess.

One day it was very hot and on break he took off the ball cap and I was surprised to see he was mostly bald.

Yes, chatting to a work colleague once, sat in front of his desk, I nearly fell over backwards when he took the baseball cap off, I had never seen his bald noggin before!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 2baht said:

To talk philosophy! 🙄

Do you never want to have interesting conversations with people?   Do you not like talking to attractive, smart women?  

If you are single what do you look for in a potential life partner?   

Aside from someone who turns heads, I would hope that their ability to engage in meaningful discussions on a wide range of topics would be on the list. 

For example, my Russian GF and I had a really good chat the other day for over 2 hours, about the situation in Gaza.  Not only is she very attractive, but she's also very intelligent and knows what's going on in the world. It's good to know whether you and your partner agree on things like that, otherwise there is potential for conflict.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Not even slightly gay.  I just find it bizarre that you see so many older Western blokes in Thailand that look like they've given up trying to look good. 

Why is it your concern, do you people watch as a hobby, besides, it is none of your or my business how folk want to live their lives, period...............:ermm:

6 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Do you never want to have interesting conversations with people?   Do you not like talking to attractive, smart women?  

If you are single what do you look for in a potential life partner?   

Aside from someone who turns heads, I would hope that their ability to engage in meaningful discussions on a wide range of topics would be on the list. 

For example, my Russian GF and I had a really good chat the other day for over 2 hours, about the situation in Gaza.  Not only is she very attractive, but she's also very intelligent and knows what's going on in the world. It's good to know whether you and your partner agree on things like that, otherwise there is potential for conflict.  

Men who desire that kind of relationship don't seek it here. It would akin to recruiting for the NBA in a Pygmy village.  

Thai women make great partners for many reasons; the top of most lists being feminine, agreeable, and fun to be with.  A man can have serious conversations with other men, but I doubt he wants to snuggle with that friend or eat his cooking (those fellas have their own section on this forum).  

On 10/30/2023 at 3:25 AM, Bobthegimp said:

Men who desire that kind of relationship don't seek it here. It would akin to recruiting for the NBA in a Pygmy village.  

Thai women make great partners for many reasons; the top of most lists being feminine, agreeable, and fun to be with.  A man can have serious conversations with other men, but I doubt he wants to snuggle with that friend or eat his cooking (those fellas have their own section on this forum).  

Depends what you mean by 'seek it here'

I met my Thai wife in Singapore, she grew up as a teenager in the US and went to university in Chicago.

But she's Isaan though and through, and we can still have drop down knock out arguments, and not just about what we're having for dinner!

That Isaan feisty streak on top of an intelligent mind, powerful combination and after 20+ years I know when to pick my battles and when to capitulate lol

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 1

On 10/28/2023 at 6:56 AM, bkk6060 said:

Vin Diesel, The Rock, Jason Statum look no good?

Lots of ladies like hairless, but if a bald man weighs 300 pounds, stinks, unshaven, 6XL plaid shirt, dirty cargo shorts and sandals the girls probably think he is a big time loser.

You're deluded. The girls won't give a sh*t as it's work, not pleasure.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, JensenZ said:

You're deluded. The girls won't give a sh*t as it's work, not pleasure.

Until a strapping young fella with a mop of hair walks into the bar.  The ladies sure seem to get pleasure from their work. Have you ever hit a dry hole? 

9 hours ago, JensenZ said:

Are you the strapping young fella?

No but he seems  to like watching them! 

Useful that now and again a group of young 'uns come in and get the girls going, puts this old boy back in his place!

• Haha 1