Foreigners Banned from Thailand for Life after Attacking Phuket Immigration Officers

webfact

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Not good optics for Thai Elite….  
Indian - Vanuatu nationality, what are the odds of this guy having any Melanesian heritage??

Aren't there Thai Elite police checks ?

Paid guards fighting immigration ??? A ban means nothing…, 

? sorry, this has gone over my head? What is the relationship between the Thai Elite and Indians?

7 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

Dem Injins are getting feisty. Is this the same lot who had a go the other day-or another bunch? 

What a lot of plonkers-mollusc brains.

Attacking any Thai official especially a foreigner is not what any sane person would contemplate. 

Except Rich elites?

12 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Shouldnt it be the opposite, the body stay still and the head shake?

Congratulations.

You have recognised the core of the visual joke.....a joke that was almost certainly created by an Indian.

Once again.......congratulations

Edited by metisdead
Trolling image removed.

5 hours ago, bbbbooboo said:

hmmmm... he had an "elite" aka "privileged" visa. The irony of this is beyond words and i suggest pokes enormous holes in the vetting process of the thai elite visa system. One might also wonder how many other similar cases there are ? This is a shocker to put it mildly

The irony of this is beyond words and i suggest pokes enormous holes in the vetting process of the thai elite visa system. 

Now this statement is a classic joke!

Which country has a reasonably good vetting process for their visa system?

Look at the amount of terrorists and asylum seekers that have visas to the Western countries - ironically, for a genuine tourist from the same countries the terrorists/asylum seekers  come from are refused visas - Reality...Money opens doors. Big Money open big doors.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bbbbooboo said:

hmmmm... he had an "elite" aka "privileged" visa. The irony of this is beyond words and i suggest pokes enormous holes in the vetting process of the thai elite visa system. One might also wonder how many other similar cases there are ? This is a shocker to put it mildly

Vetting procedure?? 

Oh that'll be....

"Sawadee, you got monnneeeee, sir?

Ah good, you can stay loooong time if you give money me more. Khrup kuhn khrup/ka"!

Sawadee..