Are Testosterone patches available in Thailand?

Topprofile

There is no registered product of this type here.

If anyplace has patched they have imported them without FDA clearance. I have heard of that occcurring for non-registered injectable types of T but not of patches.

In any case, in my experience, this hot humid climate is not very suitable for using patches.

• Like 2

On 11/3/2023 at 6:08 AM, Topprofile said:

Thanks Sheryl

I have bought the injectibles for 10 years here, but bored of getting stung every week :saai:

I am getting Nebido every 12 weeks. You can not get that in Thailand? What us the name of the testo you use?

On 11/6/2023 at 7:49 AM, Captor said:

I am getting Nebido every 12 weeks. You can not get that in Thailand? What us the name of the testo you use?

I have read about Nebido in the past, but don't like the swings in levels. I prefer more reuglar injections in order to keep a stable level.

I don't know whether it is available in Thailand or not. I have always bought my own Enanthate from the pharmacy and inject on my own.

2 minutes ago, Topprofile said:

I have to read up on that in order to consider it and if it's even available in Thailand.
I wonder about the oral route considering it will pass the liver...

Andriol testcaps is the brand name of the product available in Thailand.

It does indeed do a liver pass and this is ceryainly a downside, and why most people use injectable or dermal route.

• Love It 1