"Be first to know----"

GypsyT

I thought it was just my computer and I had mistakenly clicked on some c*ap. Very annoying. It's covering the new notifications on threads I'm looking at. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if someone comes up with a miraculous solution.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi guys,

We have just started running a campaign to invite users signing up for our newsletter which is important for the web traffic and the growth of our community.

Thanks for your feedback so far. i am taking notes. This is a new feature now in self learning mode with help of AI. We are fine adjusting the appearance as we speak. Please be patient. 🙏🏼

2 minutes ago, george said:

Hi guys,

We have just started running a campaign to invite users signing up for our newsletter which is important for the web traffic and the growth of our community.

Thanks for your feedback so far. i am taking notes. This is a new feature now in self learning mode with help of AI. We are fine adjusting the appearance as we speak. Please be patient. 🙏🏼

I didn't at first see your pop-up ad because it was obscured by another pop-up ad. Less is more. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

As stated, 'NO option to decline', and why ask signed in members, when in our profile, we already declined to have any email, and other BS.

I rarely access the site on phone because of the pop ups, that constant repetitive  vid, and see myself soon not bothering with the site on the laptop.

Ask once with option to decline.  Along with on every new tab opened.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Firefox could not get rid of it or the big drop down ad that came soon after Even with the usual unmentionable extensions :whistling:

But Brave browser does very well & neither ad shows

Edited by mania