What's Your Favourite Flavour Of Ice Cream?

Weho

i knew a girl once , very fond of italians and their ice cream , she especially enjoyed licking the nuts off extra large neopolitans .

If the above is original Taxexile, then it is simply the most hilarious comment I've ever seen on TV.com

Genius :o

I like all sorts/kinds of ice-cream. The tricky part is choosing..... Imagine standing at the store with loads and loads of choices + loads and loads of decisions to make. :o Hmmmm..... Ice-cream is a must this week-end! Maybe, strawberry, cookies n' cream or mint chocolate.

Edited by GreenShone

My wife arrived home with a tub of "Rocky Road Overload" (Sara Lee?) the other and it has leaped to the top of my favourites. I'm sure this wont be my favourite for long though, unlike my relationships where I am always faithful, when it comes to ice cream I tend to play the field a bit. I have even been known to indulge in several at the same time!

• 1 month later...
Can you please tell me where I can get Ben and Jerry's ice-cream in Bangkok?

Thanks very much

The one I normally go is La Villa on Thong Lor Suk. 55 and I am sure other Villa's branches they should have Ben and Jerry's. I like choco Fudge~ to die for! :o

Can you please tell me where I can get Ben and Jerry's ice-cream in Bangkok?

Thanks very much

The one I normally go is La Villa on Thong Lor Suk. 55 and I am sure other Villa's branches they should have Ben and Jerry's. I like choco Fudge~ to die for! :o

The Topps on Suk Soi 7 used to have it when I lived in Soi 1 two years ago. Most supermarkets in BKK and CM have B&J and Haagen-Dazs (originally from that Scando-Nordic font of humanity called NYC :D ) pints for a uniform price of 299 THB.

I love all kinds of funky ice cream and really dig a well-done gelato (hazelnut my favorite), but my real fall-back is H-D Chocolate. Simple ingredients, straight-up chocolate flavor, dependable endorphine-generating self-medication. My old home, Boston has traditonally (anecdotally, don't have any data) the highest per capita consumption in the states, and generally we eat more in the winter than the summer (anecdotally, don't have any data), strangely enough. My theory is that we need that much self-medication to keep from killing each other when we're stuck inside together in Jan. and Feb. Thank God for ice cream!

What's up the Kiwis? Looking at this, they seem to love the stuff!:

Source: Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Canadian Dairy Information Centre.

Consumption of Ice Cream (2002)

Country Litres per capita

New Zealand 26.3

United States 18.7

Australia 17.8

Finland 13.9

Sweden 11.9

Canada 9.5

Italy 9.2

Ireland 9.0

Denmark 8.7

United Kingdom 7.7

Chile 5.6

Malaysia 2.0

China 1.9

Japan 0.01

I think that's a non-comprehensive selection of countries, else the Frogs, Germans, and Swiss would be up there, too, in my experience.

Edited by calibanjr.

i knew a girl once , very fond of italians and their ice cream , she especially enjoyed licking the nuts off extra large neopolitans .

If the above is original Taxexile, then it is simply the most hilarious comment I've ever seen on TV.com

Genius :bah:

Oneeyed John :D:D:D great stuff mate :bah:

As a foot note...Favourite Ice cream.......Coffee & chocolate chips :o:D

Being a chocolate freak I can never resist HD's Belgian Chocolate (although in recent years the taste seems abit diluted somewhat) and B&J's Phish Food (still incredibly rich and a tad too sweet), oh and I'm on total peanut craze right now so B&J's Chubby Hubby (so yummy, the perfect combo of reese's peanut butter cup and chocoate swirls).

• 1 month later...
I noticed that New Zealand Natural is opening a shop at the new Pattaya Avenue Mall. There goes the diet. I can resist most of the ice cream in town, but probably not that joint.

New Zealand has its own invented flavour....... exported to lotsa countries.

Copied, but not the same. TIP TOP is best...........

HOKEY POKEY, love the crunchy honeycomb lumps.

My fave by far.

Most countries have favourites starting ------ Vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.

NZ, Vanilla, Hokey Pokey Chocolate.

Once ya try HP, ya always return to it, addictive ice cream......... yummmy

Find some and try it, make sure it is NZ where they actually still put cream in Ice Cream.