SCB EASY - How To Locate A Transaction In My Mobile Gallery ?

Do you have Auto save slip enabled (Settings, App Settings)?

If so, go to Bill Payment, History (far right tab), locate the Payment, click on the down arrow for details, Regenerate Success Slip.

or

Assuming Android, and a decent File Manager, I use Total Commander, go to root, Pictures Folder, SCB folder, slip JPGs are there.

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

If so, go to Bill Payment, History (far right tab), locate the Payment, click on the down arrow for details, Regenerate Success Slip.

I only have that option for actual bills (electric, water, etc.). Other payments (transfers for rent, or QR code payments, etc) don't have the regenerate option. Is there a way to enable it for all transactions?

• Like 1

QR code payments are in bill payment history.

You asked about a Payment.

Transfers are in  Account Transactions, locate the transfer, click on down arrow for details where you'll see the last 4 digits of the destination account, and that account holder's name (in Thai possibly).

Pretty sure every transaction slip is in the root/Pictures/SCB folder. Mine are. Files begin with TXN.....JPG

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

or

Assuming Android, and a decent File Manager, I use Total Commander, go to root, Pictures Folder, SCB folder, slip JPGs are there.

Thanks, but no I didnt. and sorry I didnt mention that my os is android.  My broker (the one looking for confirmation of the transfer) just wrote me a note with the same instructions as you have given me. Settings/Auto slip enabled. Much appreciate your and all other replies.

5 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

22 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

or

thanks - thats a great tip.

Bill payments, like your mobile phone, internet, water, and electricity start off with the file-name: "slip"

AFAIK, all transactions have JPGs in the SCB Easy sub-folder, and they get saved there automatically.

Even communications from other actvitities like activating a card.

You can ALSO enable autogeneration of a transaction slip in case you want to share/send it to the recipient right after completing the transaction.