Sweet Casava plants (Yuca)

So we a have a one Rai property near our house that we use for gardening and playing in dirt. 

I just planted Corn, tomatoes , string beans, cucumbers, eggplant,okra, and a few other things ,

Both me and the wife are total armatures, but a little by little we are learning. Planted a bunch of Mango like, lemon and Banana trees. 

Last year we had some good topsoil delivered and I guess it must have come from a Casava farm because we got a bunch of Cassava plants growing. ,

I didn't even know  that Casava and Yuka were the same thing. I was acquainted with Yuka through my sister who is married to a Colombian and she had used them to make several delicious dishes. 

So I gave it a try, and they were a bit bitter, So I did some research and found out that there were two kind.  The sweet that was the edible kind, and the bitter that contained chemicals that are not good for you  and after is processed is used for food thickeners.  

Anyway long story short, I would like to get my hands on some of the sweet  edible kind. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy some?

We are in Khon Kaen but I guess they might be able to ship to me if not in the area.