90 day visa for over 50’s U.K. citizen

Hi, I’m trying to get an online 90 day visa for a winter Thailand holiday. I have no family connections there. I’m a U.K. passport holder and citizen, over 50. I can’t seem to find this visa online, I know it used to exist, but I can’t find it. Would anyone know the name of this visa, and how to navigate the thai visa website to get it. Many Thanks in advance 

You can apply for a Non - O single entry visa for retirement. This will give you 90 days in Thailand.

This needs to be applied for in the UK online and will be issued by the London Embassy.

It does not show on the London Embassy website but it is available.

When you start the online application there is a dropdown box to tick .

Edited by mlkik

Hannon - If you know that you definitely won't be staying for longer than 90 days then SETV (single entry tourist visa) via the online Thailand Embassy London website may be your best bet. This will allow you initial 60 day stay with 30 day extension available via the immigration office where you are located. No harsh financial requirements. You may experience a few confusing questions (online) to apply for this which are not relevant. If confused, message back to this thread and many people will give you the correct answers. If this is not the best advice, other posters will be along to push you in the right direction.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Keeps said:

Hannon - If you know that you definitely won't be staying for longer than 90 days then SETV (single entry tourist visa) via the online Thailand Embassy London website may be your best bet. This will allow you initial 60 day stay with 30 day extension available via the immigration office where you are located. No harsh financial requirements. You may experience a few confusing questions (online) to apply for this which are not relevant. If confused, message back to this thread and many people will give you the correct answers. If this is not the best advice, other posters will be along to push you in the right direction.

This is another option and will cost more than a single wntry Non - O and is extra hassle.

Much easier to obtain a visa in the UK before you leave.

• Like 1