Do you know anyone with gynophobia ?

MrPancake

8 minutes ago, MrPancake said:

I've seen Conchita Wurst next to a trash can this morning.

I was on the promenade, drinking a coffee.

For once no one came to bother me. Great!

Now it's time to go back to my hotel.

But first I gotta get rid of my can.

I see a trash can with a tall sexy silhouette sitting next to it.

Let's go !

As I get closer the girl sends me a kiss.

I smile.

The girl has a beard and look like a dead hooker.

F$ck....

Now I'm sweating.

Evasive maneuver!

giphy.gif

I feel queasy..

• Haha 1

If ever there was an appropriate spot to toss in this old saw.....

Some of my best friends are women.

Love them, Usually prefer them as friends, unless we're doing a pick-up basketball game. And if they're smart...boom! They can have me. I'm a sucker for the proverbial well-turned ankle as well as the well tuned brain.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/28/2024 at 5:16 PM, JacksRiVe said:

It sounds like the person might be struggling with some challenges when it comes to their interactions with women.

Mental health can play a big role in how we perceive and interact with others. It's important for them to seek support if they're feeling this way.

On 11/13/2023 at 8:25 PM, Bill97 said:

Many of those running around with girls fear real women.  I don’t know them but I see them.

Errrr, what's the difference between a girl old enough to bonk legally and a "real woman"?

Just curious.

On 3/29/2024 at 4:16 AM, JacksRiVe said:

It sounds like the person might be struggling with some challenges when it comes to their interactions with women.

After many, many years of interacting with women of all sorts ( thousands of them ), I'd prefer not to for the most part. Life is simpler that way.

I may not be sexually attracted to men, but they are easy to talk to, and generally don't take offense at almost anything I say.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/14/2023 at 10:02 AM, sipi said:

I love women, I just hate the ones I've met... Eminem.

I love the idea of women. I just don't like the reality.

Perhaps that's why I like Japanese anime- the women are not only likeable, but obviously not based on reality.

On 11/13/2023 at 12:43 AM, MrPancake said:

Not sure but Phnomphobia for sure.

I'm gonna stay longer though.

I'm getting used to the sh$thole.

Human adaptability....

It will never cease to amaze me :))

I'm amazing essentially.

Hey pancake, so your stuck in cambo.  Tell how it goes with the ladies? I think the average English proficiency is better than Thailand  

Real masculine men (like me), with perfectly shaped and large endowments, as well as rippling muscles and movie star looks, have no fear of women.

However, we he men manly men such as myself do fear the consequences of our interaction with women. Once a woman is the recipient of my advanced lovemaking techniques that have been imparted to me by tantric monks (and which are far too dangerous for  you all to attempt), she is my sexual slave for life and she will follow me around relentlessly yearning for that invitational glance that will allow her to worship my satyrlike engorgagobble. It does become annoying when you accidently glance at a woman and she beginsto rip off her  clothes and snuffle and gobble at the pole of pleasure.

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Errrr, what's the difference between a girl old enough to bonk legally and a "real woman"?

Just curious.

Basically, anything that could have made her less desirable.  Age, weight, children, emotional baggage, whatever, it's repackaged as a quality that makes her a "real woman".  The implication is that the women most men want (young, attractive, pleasant, etc.) are somehow inferior to "real women" and men are weaker if they prefer the former.

A pretty standard "controlling men through shame" tactic.  Been going on forever.

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I love the idea of women. I just don't like the reality.

Women basically have an incredible PR department.  A lot of men buy the "women are the sensitive, caring, romantic and genuine sex, while men are shallow, gross and use women for sex" line that you see in movies.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Women basically have an incredible PR department.  A lot of men buy the "women are the sensitive, caring, romantic and genuine sex, while men are shallow, gross and use women for sex" line that you see in movies.

I lost that BS soon as I started nursing and met hundreds of them. Being in a female dominated occupation was an eye opener for me.

• Thumbs Up 1