Internet connection

McGovern

I have bought a condo in jomtien (Espana Condo resort) and will stay there December and January for a start. It’s a brand new unit and there is not an internet connection included. 

How do i do?? Do i just go to Central Festival to one of the tele/data providers and order?

From all the websites from AIS, True, Dtac etc it looks like a jungle😵‍💫 All i want is a fast, stable internet connection on a WiFi router. No Disney or HBO.

Recommendation please ☺️ What can I expect? And how long time for installation etc. Pros and cons.

Thanks

If your condo is wired for fiber optic internet, you can go online and make an appointment to have the representative of the company of your choice come and install it for no charge. You will probably have to sign at least a six month contract to begin with (they might ask for a year but legally only six months is required) and pay upfront but after the contract expires, you can go to a month-to-month basis..

You can also ask at the juristic office. Some condo buildings have preferred internet suppliers and they can inform you if that's the case. That doesn't mean you can't use somebody else but you have to find out if the company will serve your building. You shouldn't have to wait long to have it installed, a few days at most.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...