Track Time Thailand event revs up for two days of safe and fun riding at Kaeng Krachan Circuit

webfact

image.jpeg

Motorcycle enthusiasts across Thailand are gearing up for the ninth edition of Track Time Thailand, a premier motorcycle track day event promoting road safety.

Scheduled to take place on the 6th and 7th of January 2024 at the Kaeng Krachan Circuit, Track Time Thailand offers a controlled environment where riders can refine their skills.

The circuit, a counter-clockwise track predominantly featuring left turns, provides a safe haven free of the common road hazards like potholes and unexpected traffic signals, allowing motorcyclists to focus solely on improving their handling and technique, while also having fun.

The event’s organizer said “Our roads can be dangerous at times, and our mission with Track Time is to provide a space where riders can push the limits of their motorcycles in a safe, controlled environment. It’s about education as much as it is about enjoyment; we want riders to leave here with a better understanding of what they and their bikes are capable of and of course, we want everyone to have fun.”

By Online Reporter

Full story: Hua Hin Today 2023-11-14

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Haha 1

In other words, teach a lot of riders how they can push their bikes and believe they have control. It takes years of experience to manage that. This only creates a fake feeling of safety, which will turn deadly on regular roads.

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

In other words, teach a lot of riders how they can push their bikes and believe they have control. It takes years of experience to manage that. This only creates a fake feeling of safety, which will turn deadly on regular roads.

How is learning your bike and how it handles in a safer environment a bad thing? They are not asking them to get their knee down. 

Just now, PremiumLane said:

How is learning your bike and how it handles in a safer environment a bad thing? They are not asking them to get their knee down. 

Out of long experience in Thailand, I know for a fact that the Thai riders as well as some foreign, mostly Arabic, riders will feel like it´s ok to take the fun part of the things in the safe environment to the real streets.

50 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Out of long experience in Thailand, I know for a fact that the Thai riders as well as some foreign, mostly Arabic, riders will feel like it´s ok to take the fun part of the things in the safe environment to the real streets.

Oh, it's a fact, sure thing :) 

5 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

Oh, it's a fact, sure thing :) 

Yes it is! Please provide knowledge or facts that contest mine. If you can´t, you can just lay off the one line sure thing as a sarcastic remark. Only makes you look bad.

8 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes it is! Please provide knowledge or facts that contest mine. If you can´t, you can just lay off the one line sure thing as a sarcastic remark. Only makes you look bad.

haha on no! I look bad on the Aseannow forum, how will I cope? You do know personal anecdotes aren't facts, right?