Cannibas drinks for sale at CJ

25 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

If these contain any THC, and they likely do not, it is below 0.2%.

Now the amount of sugar and caffeine in these drinks should probably be illegal.

Botom ine they should still not be selling anything registered as Cannibas to minors.  It is one step above candy cigarettes

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 5:08 AM, kingstonkid said:

Botom ine they should still not be selling anything registered as Cannibas to minors.  It is one step above candy cigarettes

I don't smoke cigarettes or cigars.  But I did eat candy cigarettes as a kid and they, apparently did not lead me to smoking cigarettes.    

Here in the U.S. of A., I do know where to buy candy cigarettes.  I buy them occasionally when I pass by the kiosk selling them.   They taste just as good as they did when I was a kid.  

Now, that dreaded poison ... chocolate ... I am addicted to that stuff.  Got to have some almost every day!!  For some reason, especially when I am driving or traveling somewhere.   Sometimes when I go to Thailand first, my wife will bring me several Mr. Goodbars (peanuts and chocolate) with her to feed my addiction, when she goes to Thailand later!

• Haha 1