Travel luggage recommendation

Lim Yuan Hai

Just now, bignok said:

You still trolling? Maybe give it a rest. Your posts are of zero value to the OP.

your's likewise and I do truely apologise to the forum for getting caught up in your utter nonsense of your baiting and constant accusations of trolls and trolling. You are actually the worst. Take your own advise and give it a rest.

• Agree 1

Just now, V8M8 said:

your's likewise and I do truely apologise to the forum for getting caught up in your utter nonsense of your baiting and constant accusations of trolls and trolling. You are actually the worst. Take your own advise and give it a rest.

Yes give it a rest. You should learn some manners and not insult people then you won't start arguments. Especially when you are totally wrong.

7 hours ago, London Lowf said:

I would recommend a Samsonite clam-shell with clasp fasteners - I've had mine for about fifteen years and it's been all over the world. It's got a few scuff marks but is otherwise as good as new. The only downside is that it's heavy, about 7kg I think, but that's the price of ruggedness unless you can afford carbon/Kevlar.

One thing that I would NEVER buy is a case with zip-around fastening - I've seen too many on the carousels that have split open.

PS: Samsonite supply spare parts (wheels, handles, locks etc.) should you need them - I never have.

I had one of these classic Samsonite clamshells many years from early 1990s (finally broke)

The clamshells can possibly open during transit too many people used luggage straps in case of 

Checking bags is a mugs game these days I avoid at all costs

Especially to and from Thailand. Too easy to unwittingly become a drug mule.

If everything works out one newer knows, if authorities find the dope your life is ruined.

Could contain:

Could contain:

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Haha 1