Thai Smile web site problems

bluejets

Been trying to look for bookings for flight times etc. for this coming February on Thai Smile web site from Aus, Suvarnabhumi to Udon Thani  flight but it keeps returning as "not available".

Flights to Khon Kaen come up ok.

Dropped a line to them near on a week ago thinking maybe they have discontinued the Udon Thani flights and only received the standard reply, "we'll take a look and get back to you" (twice)

Just wondered if anyone there has had problems along the same line by locally booking. Cheers 

I believe that next year that Thai Smile will cease operation as a separate company. On the Thai Smile web site, flights from BKK to UTH are only listed until end of December. Think for next year you will need to book through Thai Airways site.

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2023/11/06/thai-smile-terminates-in-jan-2024-its-fleet-move-to-thai-airways/

• Agree 1

Through years I was quite satisfied with their domestic flights between BKK and KKC.

But since opening after COVID no flight was in time. Rescheduling twice(!) on the morning of the flight.

Last experience:

Booked arrival KKC at 14:55. Few days later rescheduled to 15:55.

And in the end landed about 16:30. Getting dark on the way home which I hate.

Edited by KhunBENQ