Doctor Recommendation Needed

Monir087

Hope you are fine. I am planning to visit Bangkok within next 10 days for my kids treatment.

I need recommendation for Pediatric Endocrinology.  Earlier I had consulted Doctor Piyarat Lertbunnaphong at Samitivej Hospital, Shukumvit. but I am not satisfied about how she treats an patient.

I also need a very good Pediatric Dermatologist. I had earlier consulted with Dr Siriwan, from Samitivej Sukhumvit.  Her skin problem after one month, again back.

Which hospital in Bangkok handles most kids cases and doctors.  

I also have suffering back problem. For Back pain, which doctor you recommend. Spine/Lower Back pain. I think something happened, may need to undergo MRI.  

Which area to stay in Bangkok, any hotel recommendation on mid range. not 5 star.  3-4 star. or service apartment is also ok.

I really need your kind recommendation.

Thanks

15 hours ago, Monir087 said:

Hope you are fine. I am planning to visit Bangkok within next 10 days for my kids treatment.

I need recommendation for Pediatric Endocrinology.  Earlier I had consulted Doctor Piyarat Lertbunnaphong at Samitivej Hospital, Shukumvit. but I am not satisfied about how she treats an patient.

I also need a very good Pediatric Dermatologist. I had earlier consulted with Dr Siriwan, from Samitivej Sukhumvit.  Her skin problem after one month, again back.

Which hospital in Bangkok handles most kids cases and doctors.  

I also have suffering back problem. For Back pain, which doctor you recommend. Spine/Lower Back pain. I think something happened, may need to undergo MRI.  

Which area to stay in Bangkok, any hotel recommendation on mid range. not 5 star.  3-4 star. or service apartment is also ok.

I really need your kind recommendation.

Thanks

Try Chinese medicine practitioner. My daughter's eczema was cleared up in weeks after all the usual western rubbish failed over and over again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Monir087 said:

where is the authentic location for chinese medicine. Do they really works/

My daughter was treated in London. You'll have to do your own research. Maybe start in China town. Yaowarat. Or try googling it. You should find recommendations and patient testimonies.

Edited by bradiston

21 hours ago, Monir087 said:

where is the authentic location for chinese medicine. Do they really works/

The thing is with Chinese medicine, in my experience, every patient is treated differently. The doctor examined my daughter's arms where it was worst affected. Paused and then continued her diagnosis. She wrote down the prescription, different for every case I imagine, and said no seafood, no beef, and a few other things. We went upstairs with the prescription, and the assistant collected an array of dried plants, bark, leaves, mushrooms and so on. Made up 7 packets, one per day. I had to boil the contents of each packet daily. It produced a fantastically bitter, black liquor. My daughter absolutely refused to drink it and I had to become an abusive parent for 10 minutes every day forcing it down her throat. But, it worked, and I consider, and I think she would agree now she's in her 30s, it was worth it. Tough love.

The western steroid creams do not work in my experience .The itching is intolerable and the scratching produces bleeding and more broken skin. It's heart breaking for a parent. But, YMMV as ever. Best of luck. The doctor was Dr Luo in Soho. She wore down the BMA's resistance to her practice and she eventually became a consultant at Great Ormond Street Hospital in London. World renowned children's hospital.

Another issue with Chinese medecine is that it usually takes time and multiple visits. OP is traveling to Thailand from I think Bangladesh for a short visit. So may nto be a very practiucal option for him.Language barrier also an issue.

2 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Another issue with Chinese medecine is that it usually takes time and multiple visits. OP is traveling to Thailand from I think Bangladesh for a short visit. So may nto be a very practiucal option for him.Language barrier also an issue.

Still worth a try. Doesn't have to follow through on it. Surely the same applies to a Thai quack?

On 11/29/2023 at 1:08 PM, Sheryl said:

As I previously advised by PM:

pediatric endocrinologist https://www.bumrungrad.com/doctors/Anuttara-Pothikamjorn?fbclid=IwAR2ItqG2bCrdJgvIxqYpGV9slOQl1JaPYH_F1IsfIN9CQhVDGNOYypSHe70

pediatric dematologist there (female)

https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/doctors/pamela-chayavichitsilp

For your spine the best doctor in Thailand is

https://www.bnhhospital.com/search-doctor/entry/4093/?utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=genetic

There are countless mid-range hotels in both the Silom area (near BNH hospital, spine doctor) and along Sukhumvit (near Bumrungrad).  You can compare and select on Agoda

Both of these doctor is not available till 3rd January and skin doctor after 16th December, 2023.  We do not want to wait such long.

In this case, do you have any more recommendation.

1 hour ago, Monir087 said:

In this case, do you have any more recommendation.

You will have to explain to me what you want and why these recommendations are not adequate. As far as I know you did nto yet consult these doctors?

• Thumbs Up 1