Any unusual/wacky coffee shops in Pattaya

mrblonde

Any unusual coffee shops in or around Pattaya worth a visit?  Been to Paboon Cafe with the koi fish over in East Pattaya off highway 36 and also to Black Forest in Jomtien, any other unusual cafes worth a look that are a little more interesting inside/outside than Starbucks or Cafe Amazon?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Sweet massage and coffee lounge in soi honey.

Advertised as 'the naughtiest cafe in Pattaya '

IMG_6959.thumb.jpeg.df2eb67709be7121910ddafea0ccc63d.jpeg

I like the look of this and do like a coffee instead of alcohol for a change.  I don't see this by google or on maps though, any hint?  Obviously, a walk down the soi will be in the works!

11 minutes ago, jmccarty said:

I like the look of this and do like a coffee instead of alcohol for a change.  I don't see this by google or on maps though, any hint?  Obviously, a walk down the soi will be in the works!

It only opened on 28 Nov (yesterday), so unlikely to be on google maps.

Coffee is 65bht.

Edited by BritManToo

43 minutes ago, jmccarty said:

About 10 bars down on the left hand side-2 doors before Runway bar which is on maps.-called Sweet massage (and Coffee)...

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

City Coffee above Pattaya City Sign, probably the best view, Thais love the place for photos, not many falang, probably can't find it

https://maps.app.goo.gl/igdxvP93dNVsfQcB6

Screenshot_2023-11-29-14-30-17-111_com.google.android.apps.maps~2.jpg

Well worth parking and walking up there, maybe down by Bali Hai harbour. Lovely surrounds and views, and a rather cranky outdoor gym.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yes a great area for walking, i usually go up the steps at Bali Hai lighthouse past the helicopter pad

Yes, I used to but got vertigo! They're really steep. But great exercise. Can go up or down those ones then up or down the ones that go past the view point and come out further down the Bali Hai harbour road. Love it round there. Always new things to see. And Royal Cliff! I can but dream!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bradiston said:

Sue's coffee in Treetown used to be good. Could sit upstairs in the tree tops.

You say "used to be". Any idea if it's moved on or any further info please.

2 hours ago, bradiston said:

I haven't been for a while as I moved out of the area. It was still there a few months ago when I last visited.

Made a note to go and look for it when i'm back in Feb  👍