Losing my religion

bignok

The common denominator among the late age Dads in Roi Et is that they were really unhappy, relationship-wise, pre-Thailand and finally feel emotionally supported and useful.

Could they have gotten that kind of joy elsewhere? Who can know?

I was fine back home. I've had a lot of great love from women and can prob always be with someone high quality if I want to be. Here or there.

That's not me being more evolved or desirable than Roi Et-Dad, that's just the dumb luck of the draw of who you meet and how you  play it.

Where does the urge to merge come from? Hopefully, not a place of scarcity.

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

Doggedly not deciding is really just stealth-deciding.

My friend in Laos who wrote a big Laos Culture book got a secret vasectomy so as not to be bothered. 

That's stealth-deciding I can get behind.

He might regret it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bignok said:

You are probably right. Everything seems like a waste of time though. Just have fun or dont do it. 

Its a  human trait to want to "believe" in a God ( nonsense of course ) its  also a human trait to want to think life has any meaning whatsoever. I really dont see why there should be any meaning, it just "is".

Just remember as Monty Python sang, you were the lucky sperm that actually came to fruition. Then you can listen to "Every sperm is sacred" good  old  dig at religion, followed by the "Galaxy song" One day it  will all be gone......... pause for thought and realise "you" are nothing, then get on with whaetever you do, could be worse you could have been born in a  starving African country.

Edited by Rampant Rabbit
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, V8M8 said:

Honestly, if you are that immature that you have to ask the whole world via a low class forum if you should have kids or not, then you should not.

Why are you on a low class forum then? Go post on a high class forum.

• Sad 2

Already have, thank you for your sugestion. Not that you would see my posts there.

Just sayin that maybe you could possibly consult your local Vetinary clinic if you need help with your fear of possibly having children. Snip snip!

7 minutes ago, V8M8 said:

Already have, thank you for your sugestion. Not that you would see my posts there.

Just sayin that maybe you could possibly consult your local Vetinary clinic if you need help with your fear of possibly having children. Snip snip!

Is there a high class Thai forum? News to me. The other ones appear worse.

1 minute ago, bignok said:

Is there a high class Thai forum? News to me. The other ones appear worse.

Who said anything about "Thai" Forums? You need help if you are reaching out to strangers in the social media world, asking qustions about flipping, or in your case, tossing a coin to decide if you should have kids or not.

4 minutes ago, V8M8 said:

Who said anything about "Thai" Forums? You need help if you are reaching out to strangers in the social media world, asking qustions about flipping, or in your case, tossing a coin to decide if you should have kids or not.

People on here ask relationship advice. Weekly thing.

1 minute ago, V8M8 said:

Neither I yours. Have a good night and sweet dreams. May the lord have mercy on any poor soul that may be the product of your procreation! :passifier:

Your parents had you. Look at how you turned out. Not much good.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

Your parents had you. Look at how you turned out. Not much good.

Now, you don't no that for sure son. I could be the most nicest people that you could ever meet, for all you know. Now stop being bashful now, just admit that you really do like me!

Just now, V8M8 said:

Now, you don't no that for sure son. I could be the most nicest people that you could ever meet, for all you know. Now stop being bashful now, just admit that you really do like me!

Are you a person or people? 

25 minutes ago, V8M8 said:

Oh stop picking on a few typos and grammatical eras. I'm sure that your record is perfect.

If you had manners I wouldn't but you have no class and come across as smug whilst struggling to write a sentence. If anyone shouldn't have had kids it's your parents. 

• Sad 1