Endless Songkran? Soft in the head committee

samtam

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:
14 hours ago, NoDisplayName said:

Hub of bad idears.

Hub of bad spelling, my (i)dear!

Before the "grammar police" inquisitors get out of bed and start their hammering, notice the exclamation mark indicating that my comment was a tongue-in-cheek, leg-pull.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well ,not opening Shopping Malls  until 10 am , closing Service stations at midnight  and not selling alcohol between 2pm and 5 pm [I'm not sure of the times] were all Shinawatra ideas and look how well they worked.:shock1: So why not a month long Songkran ?:whistling::cheesy:

Edited by findlay13
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 2

It's amazing that there are people on here who dislike a water fight.  It must be a sad day when a water pistol offends you.  Do you also hate spikey hair and yo-yos?  How many footballs have you popped this week?

Edited by Chris Daley
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 8

35 minutes ago, findlay13 said:

Well ,not opening Shopping Malls  until 10 am , closing Service stations at midnight  and not selling alcohol between 2pm and 5 pm [I'm not sure of the times] were all Shinawatra ideas and look how well they worked.:shock1: So why not a month long Songkran ?:whistling::cheesy:

11:00 in Pattaya 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

It's amazing that there are people on here who dislike a water fight.  It must be a sad day when a water pistol offends you.  Do you also hate spikey hair and yo-yos?  How many footballs have you popped this week?

Where’s the water source from , I don’t want bacteria in my eyes ffs 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, BenStark said:

So you enjoy getting thrown water (including the ice cubes) at every day for a month, and getting talking powder in your eyes?

Some people seem to enjoy being showered all day with filthy Klong water, and having talcum powder smeared deep into their ear (as happened to me once)...

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Andycoops said:

Idiocy at it's supreme best.

I've avoided Pattaya for many years because of the 10 day nam fest and remained in by Isaan retreat where the event is celebrated on the 3 actual days of the Songkran festival and in a civilised manner.

The first year I came to LOS I had this in Pattaya.I was renting bike bikes and at the back of Jomtien they nearly killed me when I got a  bucket of water in the face from a pick up while riding.I stayed up .Parked the bike for 10 days  and never went back to Pattaya during Songkran again. Esan has succumbed to the uncivilized  water throwing idiots but  as you say only for three days thankfully.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1