In Search Of A Fast Ceiling Fan

Mitkof Island

Looking for a fast ceiling fan to use in small rooms about 12 x 20 feet. Far from any HomePro or Thai Watadu stores and not sure if either store has any fans to test out. Does anyone have any experience with any Hitachi ceiling fans or any other good fast brands that either shop might carry? Does either shop do delivery ? The last fan I purchased sight unseen years ago was so slow it was worthless.

I'm the exact opposite, I'm looking for a slow one, the ceiling fans I have are too damn fast, on 1, the lowest setting, it's way too fast, never ever had it on 3. I'd like to find one that circulates slowly on low setting.

11 minutes ago, grain said:

I'm the exact opposite, I'm looking for a slow one, the ceiling fans I have are too damn fast, on 1, the lowest setting, it's way too fast, never ever had it on 3. I'd like to find one that circulates slowly on low setting.

The beauty of these fans is that they not only go fast but they also go slow, how amazing is that. I know it sounds crazy but simply pull the chain and it changes speed, talk about technological advances eh.

I have Mitsubishi fans throughout the house. Five speed, from very slow to very fast plus an intermittent setting if required. Remote control. No complaints, work very well. You asked about cost in a subsequent post. Not the cheapest.

MITSUBISHI Ceiling Fan Remote Control Type 56 inch C56-RA5 ( New Model Year 2021 ) Classy Grey (Dark Gray) / Mist Gray (Light Gray) | Lazada.co.th