Neighbour Held For Beating Italian Man To Death In Front Of His House

webfact

On 12/6/2023 at 4:08 AM, bristolgeoff said:

My view like many don,t upset neighbours or thais,you never know what will happen

Good advice where ever one finds one's self, certainly not just specifically for Thailand.  

On 12/4/2023 at 5:16 AM, Tummamuang said:

Should you or your loved ones ever become victim of a crime, you wouldn’t be talking like this; justifying, belittling and mocking it. You would be the first to demand justice. And I’m wondering what must be wrong with you for not granting another human being the same decency. 

I wrote, "if you are going to engage in an activity with the deliberate purpose of upsetting other people then whatever happens to you is on you." So, are you suggesting that a person who deliberately sets out to antagonize others by playing loud music, or stinking up one's neighborhood with rotting garbage is not responsible for any unpleasant consequences that may befall him?

2 hours ago, oslooskar said:

I wrote, "if you are going to engage in an activity with the deliberate purpose of upsetting other people then whatever happens to you is on you." So, are you suggesting that a person who deliberately sets out to antagonize others by playing loud music, or stinking up one's neighborhood with rotting garbage is not responsible for any unpleasant consequences that may befall him?

Not sure why you’re asking me what I was “suggesting” — you can simply read what I wrote; you even quoted it yourself:

Should you or your loved ones ever become victim of a crime, you wouldn’t be talking like this; justifying, belittling and mocking it. You would be the first to demand justice. And I’m wondering what must be wrong with you for not granting another human being the same decency.”

So this is what I was “suggesting”. 

Edited by Tummamuang

On 12/5/2023 at 12:26 PM, Bobthegimp said:

If any one of my loved ones started acting like Gino did, I'd get him the help he needed 

You can’t get someone help who has been murdered. Maybe this Italian man’s loved ones would have liked to help him had they known about his situation, whatever his situation was. But they were robbed of this opportunity so maybe you can see why murdering someone is not okay and a victim doesn’t deserve to be blamed for getting murdered, even if the particular person isn’t your loved one. 

Edited by Tummamuang

3 hours ago, Tummamuang said:

I believe my reply contained a quote of you where you wrote that the murder is on the victim.

Let me try to make this as simple as possible so even you can understand it. If I walked around Harlem wearing a Ku Klux Klan hood and robes and made racist anti black speeches and then got shot by some angry black I would be responsible for having created the situation that caused myself to get shot. Now, that having been said, the individual who murdered me would still be guilty of murder.

On 12/3/2023 at 4:40 PM, Rampant Rabbit said:

Does this mean when I see Thais and the garbage they throw everywhere especially out in the  boonies I can justifably  carry an iron bar?

Please do so and see the consequences. You're not a Thai; in fact, you're nobody. You are a refuge in your own society and cannot get a decent living in your own country. You had to travel 10,000 miles to live in a foreign land at their mercy. Most probably also using a "wify" visa. 

13 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Please do so and see the consequences. You're not a Thai; in fact, you're nobody. You are a refuge in your own society and cannot get a decent living in your own country. You had to travel 10,000 miles to live in a foreign land at their mercy. Most probably also using a "wify" visa. 

Thaqts quite a superiority complex  youve grown there...well done

15 hours ago, oslooskar said:

Let me try to make this as simple as possible so even you can understand it. If I walked around Harlem wearing a Ku Klux Klan hood and robes and made racist anti black speeches and then got shot by some angry black I would be responsible for having created the situation that caused myself to get shot. Now, that having been said, the individual who murdered me would still be guilty of murder.

And I still highly doubt that you would declare any of your loved ones responsible for their own rape or murder should they ever become a victim of it, or that you would accept someone trying to make them responsible for it.  

7 hours ago, Tummamuang said:

And I still highly doubt that you would declare any of your loved ones responsible for their own rape or murder should they ever become a victim of it, or that you would accept someone trying to make them responsible for it.  

You're right, I wouldn't because my family members do not go around antagonizing their neighbors or deliberately putting themselves in harm's way. The problem with you is you simply refuse to hold anyone responsible for putting themselves in harm's way. In fact, I highly doubt that you would accept any responsibility for your car being stolen if you parked it in a high crime area with its doors unlocked and its key in the ignition.

3 hours ago, oslooskar said:

You're right, I wouldn't because my family members do not go around antagonizing their neighbors or deliberately putting themselves in harm's way.

Well, you know people get raped, murdered and assaulted even without that. Should that ever happen to any of your loved ones, and someone would make them responsible for it, your reaction would be a different one. 

Edited by Tummamuang

13 hours ago, Tummamuang said:

Well, you know people get raped, murdered and assaulted even without that.

Yes, they do and that is very unfortunate, but we are not discussing them, as you very well know. So, stop trying to misrepresent my positing and coming up with straw man arguments that are irrelevant.