Scam Ali express or Thai credit card merchant

Recently i bought a new Oppo phone for my step daughter at one of the

phone shops in Robinson! 8999.00 bht. $253.34 11/15/23.

Initially the sales girl had tried my USA credit card without success by inserting it into the terminal 3x with 

each time resulting in a error on the screen!

She tried another terminal and that was successful!  

I checked my transactions on my app,

when I got back home that evening and it showed up!

I checked my app transactions on 12/3/23 and noticed that I had 3 more transactions of $258.95 from the same phone store!

I called my Credit Card company  to tell them what happened! They said call back During business hours and suggested I go back to the shop and possibly they could rectify it!

I went and showed the girl at the shop 

My statement transaction's,she said she would go to the bank Monday to check on it!

I went back Monday to the phone shop sales clerk ,she said there was 2 merchant terminals that she used Kasikornbank terminal 3 error & krungsi bank 1 successful transactions!

Kasikhorn 3 error transaction didnt show receiving any funds in phone shop bank account.

Krungsi bank showed the 8999.00bht.

I came back home spoke to the  card co. I made a dispute for 3 $258.95 charges and explained what I thought happened.They will investigate and it can take up to 2 billing cycles.Also the card company rep was a bit confused at what happened. Eventually she said it sounds like a triple overcharge and classified it that way ! She also asked if I tried to straighten it out with the phone shop ! I said yes they have no funds received for The disputed 3 charges.

The next day I see a $0 temp transaction for doordash.com immediately called the Credit Card company and disputed this they suggested to lock my card , i did.

One hour later I was curious where the 

doordash was transacting from ,they said they didn’t know but suggested that I cancel the card and issue a new one! I did.They are sending it to Thailand as i asked and told them I wouldn’t be back to the states until late 2024!

Heres where AliExpress comes into the picture . I bought a lawnmower part on October 4 with a delivery date no later than December 6 !

The seller sent a message(about the same time of my phone shop issues) through the aliexpress app , telling me to contact a number or go on the thaipost link he provides to check the tracking number. A couple of hours later I was curious if door dash.com was still there on the temp transactions it was gone but

Paypal

alipay

aliexpress

amazon

airb&b

were recent transactions of $0 temp!

My wife told me aliexpress seller is performing scam's!

Your thoughts?