Nissan X-Trail 2.4 Liter, 4WD, 1 English Owner, Like New, 43000km, Full Accessory Package, Dealer Service

vibration

I am a retired UK citizen living in Udonthani since 2004 and I want to sell my car as I want to buy an Electric Car:

2019 Nissan X-Trail 4WD, 1 English Owner, Like New, 43000km, Full Accessory Package, Dealer Service

which I am the owner of.

Price absolute minimum 800 000 and hope to get more.

The car looks like new and has only been used by myself and my wife and driven carefully (no kids, dogs ever inside, 5 back seats never used).

I have looked after the car perfectly, never smoked in, food never eaten in the car, never involved in accident, finance free, when parked at home always covered, washed and polished regularly by reputable car wash company, have all service receipts from Nissan.

If interested contact me and we can do live video to show the car or arrange a viewing.

20210212_110634.jpg

20210212_110653.jpg

rps20210212_133352.jpg

rps20210212_133246.jpg

rps20210212_133523.jpg

rps20210212_133555.jpg

rps20210212_133625.jpg

20210212_110700.jpg

Edited by vibration

Tidy car...  But you are about 150,000 to 200,0000 above market value.

Also, I think your car is 2,500 cc (not 2400cc).

https://www.one2car.com/en/cars-for-sale/nissan/x-trail/year-2019

At the moment you are still 120,000 baht higher than than the most expensive one on one2car.com.

https://www.one2car.com/en/for-sale/nissan-x-trail-s-bangkok-metropolitan-on-nut/8342890

So thats your price point...   About 670,000 baht and expect to get knocked down to about 650,000 baht.

Price it to sell, and it will sell. 

No worries... Put it out there on as many sites as possible.. Not just 'english language / Westerner centric sites'.

FaceBook Market Place is one of the best places to list your car, although you will get a lot of messages asking dumb stuff (i.e. is it still avaiable) - because of the automatic messages / response options...  I think many people just hit 'is it still available' without asking. 

You will very likely get some 'Westerners' who are quite agressive in their 'negotiation. 

I've sold 5 cars in Thailand...   for two of them I had some very strange approaches.

You will also get some approaches from 're-sellers'.... letches to think they can profit from re-listing your car elsewhere and adding their commission etc... 

1) With one of my cars for sale: A Western guy offered a  lowball (80%) offer. I said it was too low. His response was verbally aggressive. My response was even if he offered me the asking price I wont sell him the car !!!... (car sold for my asking price within the month). 

2) With another car for sale (at a different time): A Western guy offered really lowball (65%) offer. I said it was too low. He asked my best price, I pointed it that his starting point was so low that I'm not interested. In the messages he started getting angry, telling me I dont know how to do business and he should come and teach me business 101 etc...  I ingored him (again... sold the car for 2.95 million baht - 50,000 less than I'd put it up for).

In both examples, I was happy not to sell the car, like you, it was just time for a change. 

So... if priced reasonably, it may well sell...   it needs as much exposure as possible. 

Best of luck...  Which electric car takes your fancy ??   the Tesla Model Y is looking like decent value these days.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vibration said:

I am only interested in the latest model 

I think the photo I attached is the 'international model'...  (mistake on my part).

The Thailand model is different (not so 'facelifted' as the international model').. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Tidy car...  But you are about 150,000 to 200,0000 above market value.

Also, I think your car is 2,500 cc (not 2400cc).

https://www.one2car.com/en/cars-for-sale/nissan/x-trail/year-2019

At the moment you are still 120,000 baht higher than than the most expensive one on one2car.com.

https://www.one2car.com/en/for-sale/nissan-x-trail-s-bangkok-metropolitan-on-nut/8342890

So thats your price point...   About 670,000 baht and expect to get knocked down to about 650,000 baht.

Price it to sell, and it will sell. 

I posted an ad re: Volvo XC60 a couple of days ago.

Can you provide me a similar comparative analysis please as to pricing?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Syke1911 said:

I posted an ad re: Volvo XC60 a couple of days ago.

Can you provide me a similar comparative analysis please as to pricing?

Thanks

Tricky without the Year and Model variant....  

https://www.one2car.com/en/cars-for-sale/volvo/xc60/ปี-17-21?page_size=26&page_number=1

You have your  XC60 RECHARGE T8 AWD (R‐DESIGN) MY 2021  up for 1.7 MB

I'd say you've undervalued it... Looking at the others 2.2 to 2.3 MB is a competetive price for the year and model.

Edited by richard_smith237