eVisa uploaded docs issue

Helping a mate do a 60-day TR eVisa online from the UK. The wrong file got picked for the flight info and hotel info got uploaded instead. The yellow edit button allows me to upload the correct file, but the blue view button doesn't open up the file viewer to see if the correct file is in place. It just sits wiith the blue dots going in a circle. Since their website gives a new file name to whatever is uploaded, one can't tell if it replaced the wrong one either. Before we go ahead and pay for the application, just wondering if it is editable or just bin the application and start over.

Thanks

NL

On 12/8/2023 at 5:35 AM, mlkik said:

Submitted my application yesterday and when you click on proceed to payment your entire application is displayed for you to review before payment.

Tried that but I was still unable to view the actual docs as uploaded to verify if they were the correct ones. So binned that application and rattled out a new one, paid (with a little pop-up about the service being unavailable, try later) but it shows the application as accepted with the 30 quid payment receipt.

We will see what Monday brings.

Edited by NanLaew

The application was submitted last Saturday. How long does it typically take to get a response and/or the visa? My mate says nothing in his email as of yesterday. He got a message from his card company that Kasikorn had taken his money within a few minutes of submitting the application.

Edited by NanLaew

14 hours ago, NanLaew said:

How long does it typically take to get a response and/or the visa?

Not sure about UK wait times, but I did mine online from Kanada and it took 29 business days (!) to get the 60-day SETV (single entry tourist visa) incl a request for further documents.  Perhaps someone who did it from the UK will comment. Thailand MoFA has streamlined the evisa site in terms of req's / docs, but there are still bugs, incl the blue button spinning for all eternity. Bob Sultan has made some helpful YouTube videos about applying for the evisa, albeit from the perspective of a US citizen applying, but helpful nonetheless. Hope your mate gets the visa faster than I did!

16 hours ago, NanLaew said:

The application was submitted last Saturday. How long does it typically take to get a response and/or the visa? My mate says nothing in his email as of yesterday. He got a message from his card company that Kasikorn had taken his money within a few minutes of submitting the application.

I applied on 7th December and received it on 13th December.

5 hours ago, mlkik said:
22 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I applied on 7th December and received it on 13th December.

Thanks for that. The Thai embassy London website says 3-5 days and there's possibly a higher volume of applicants just before the Christmas holidays. No panic, he's not coming till early February.