How does one find threads he has started.

sirineou

45 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

1.jpg

Then

Untitled.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately that shows all activity , and if you have not  been active in your thread it just gets buried in pages and pages of activity.

I was able to find it my looking into my attachments,which are mostly things I have posted in my threads , so I am good.

But I appreciate your help, :smile:

40 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Unfortunately that shows all activity , and if you have not  been active in your thread it just gets buried in pages and pages of activity.

I was able to find it my looking into my attachments,which are mostly things I have posted in my threads , so I am good.

If you click on topics on the left (as highlighted by Mutt Daeng above) you will see a list of topics that you have started, not all activity in all topics.

image.png.0bf1a39471376afe73de15225b08e2de.png

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

If you click on topics on the left (as highlighted by Mutt Daeng above) you will see a list of topics that you have started, not all activity in all topics.

I do unfortunately for some reason I dont have the "sort by" option as you do in your page. 

and I get all activity, rather than just my content. 

Perhaps there is something in my preference, or due to the programing adjustment made lately . 

I will log out and then log in again to see if I get the option back. 

image.png.4ad185891eccb831d404f4c8c5582e13.png

I just looked at your profile as a normal member instead of a mod and using a different browser (Brave instead of Chrome which is what I was using before) and clicked on "See their activity" in the upper right of the screen, then (after a bit of a wait) clicked on "Topics" on the left hand side, and this was the result:

image.thumb.png.5bdddc2e26852494487f23e6435f3cc8.png

10 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I do unfortunately for some reason I dont have the "sort by" option as you do in your page. 

and I get all activity, rather than just my content. 

Perhaps there is something in my preference, or due to the programing adjustment made lately . 

I will log out and then log in again to see if I get the option back. 

image.png.4ad185891eccb831d404f4c8c5582e13.png

sirineou_s.png.657940e80e9cfe6f4f93f5d3b812050d.png

• Like 1

I appreciated taking the time to look into this, but on my end , I am not looking at someone else's activity, but at mine , so my option reads "  my activity" so perhaps that's where the challenge exists.  

Try looking at your own activity as I am doing and perhaps you will get a different result.

Or as I said , perhaps the problem is in my preference, or my browser. 

5 hours ago, sirineou said:

That's because you haven't clicked on Topics on the LHS as per my second picture.

Update: Just seen @Jai Dee reply telling you the same.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

1 minute ago, Mutt Daeng said:

That's because you haven't clicked on Topics on the LHS as per my second picture.

Update: Just seen @Jai Dee reply telling you the same.

I replied before I saw his reply, if you would read after his reply you will see that i told them so , to disregard the reply. and thank him for his help.