PINK LINE OPENS in Bangkok - Free rides until January

CharlieH

Nice one, Crossy. Thanks for sharing. I've travelled on the Pink line a few times now. I noticed a few things like loose grab rails and the like on the trains etc. Is there any formal way to advise on things like that?

1 hour ago, LS24 said:

Nice one, Crossy. Thanks for sharing. I've travelled on the Pink line a few times now. I noticed a few things like loose grab rails and the like on the trains etc. Is there any formal way to advise on things like that?

head to don meung. take the escalator..... 

1 hour ago, stoner said:

head to don meung. take the escalator..... 

A part of the idea for the free service is to do a 'shake down' on the system. A shake down is used to find issues. I have seen staff working on different aspects of the stations. Do you think it unreasonable to highlight a few more things to adjust / nip up?

Edited by LS24

2 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

The Japanese put out a BST map some time ago which is easier to read (If your English or Japanese ......

.... I have not been to BKK for some time ...are all these line now operational ?

image.png.db1ddbb46e96e72f0011627eacacca81.png

Yes, but it is incomplete. It doesn't have all the existing stations on existing lines. It also does not show the Pink Line.. The pinkish line on the nippon map is actually called the light red line. And the purple line is actually the blue line.

36 minutes ago, LS24 said:

A part of the idea for the free service is to do a 'shake down' on the system. A shake down is used to find issues. I have seen staff working on different aspects of the stations. Do you think it unreasonable to highlight a few more things to adjust / nip up?

not at all you make clear valid points. however getting them done here. ahhhhh. 

19 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

The Japanese put out a BST map some time ago which is easier to read (If your English or Japanese ......

.... I have not been to BKK for some time ...are all these line now operational ?

image.png.db1ddbb46e96e72f0011627eacacca81.png

how is that any good, some stations are skipped, colors are wrong lines at odd angles looks like it is made and appreciated by people who has never seen system maps in their life

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A46nzkPi7m1U1CvjooCnetUk9euUelcf/view this is good in English

LVP-Map2023-20231125-C-EN-Original.jpg

On 12/9/2023 at 11:02 AM, digbeth said:

how is that any good, some stations are skipped, colors are wrong lines at odd angles looks like it is made and appreciated by people who has never seen system maps in their life

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A46nzkPi7m1U1CvjooCnetUk9euUelcf/view this is good in English

LVP-Map2023-20231125-C-EN-Original.jpg

This is better if you actually want to see the whole thing and not have half of the lines cut off before the end.

2023versionofbangkokmassrapidtransitmap.

• Like 1