Trolls

still kicking

1 hour ago, still kicking said:

Why do we have so many trolls on this website? I thought this site is for helping others. Every post I get of this member is I am 8 years old and posted to other members as well. I am not talking or complaining about Mods you have a lot to do. Just. get rid of the trolls.

Troll posts are annoying. I see them rarely and when I do see one I click on the three horizontally arranged dots at the top right of the post and take it from there to report it.

What annoys me even more is seeing that somebody has replied to a troll post and that this resulted in a lengthy off-topic discussion, derailing the topic completely. Disgusting!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Puccini said:

Troll posts are annoying. I see them rarely and when I do see one I click on the three horizontally arranged dots at the top right of the post and take it from there to report it.

What annoys me even more is seeing that somebody has replied to a troll post and that this resulted in a lengthy off-topic discussion, derailing the topic completely. Disgusting!

JUST DO NOT CLICK ON THE POST... it's about self control

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, still kicking said:

Every post I get of this member is I am 8 years old and posted to other members as well

Report their comments.

Members can be suspended and if they continue harassment and antagonize, they can be banned. 

Lots of angry, whining members here with nothing better to do 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST