Dirty looks from others

bignok

Just now, scottiejohn said:

You already claim to know so much about me that I am sure you already have that info. look at your post of 35 minutes ago!

One thing I will say though is that I am not as infantile as you!

I think we should stop feeding this 'Click bait' troll as that is all he has done on this forum all day is make stupid meaningless and repetitive post.

Good night all!

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, scottiejohn said:

I think we should stop feeding this 'Click bait' troll as that is all he has done on this forum all day is make stupid meaningless and repetitive post.

Good night all!

You are quoting yourself now. Must have gone mad.

1 hour ago, bignok said:

No this dude looked at me like I was a pig for ordering it. He was reading a paper.

I find it hard to believe you never received a dirty look once in your life. Calling that bs.

"No this dude looked at me like I was a pig for ordering it. He was reading a paper."

He looked at you like you were a pig for what you ordered?

Are you sure he didn't look into your soul and see the stain of sin upon it?

Or something else?

Cuz I think you are doing some serious mind reading.

1 minute ago, cdemundo said:

"No this dude looked at me like I was a pig for ordering it. He was reading a paper."

He looked at you like you were a pig for what you ordered?

Are you sure he didn't look into your soul and see the stain of sin upon it?

Or something else?

Cuz I think you are doing some serious mind reading.

Why did he shake his head? Twitch? Bad news day?

If you don't know why they are looking, you could always ask them.     "WTF are you looking at" should illicit a response from a westerner 

or "Mong Haa Arai" would almost definitely provoke some sort of response from a Thai...but both may lead to a situation somewhat  less than ideal for a 75 year old

Or simply carry a few photos of yourself and offer a signed one to all the people who stare at you  

The best advice,for you personally, however, is  stay in your house and only go out when absolutely necessary, based on the responses you normally receive to your posts,   That or consider hiring some sort of personal security

• Haha 1

Just now, Bday Prang said:

If you don't know why they are looking, you could always ask them.     "WTF are you looking at" should illicit a response from a westerner 

or "Mong Haa Arai" would almost definitely provoke some sort of response from a Thai...but both may lead to a situation somewhat  less than ideal for a 75 year old

Or simply carry a few photos of yourself and offer a signed one to all the people who stare at you  

The best advice,for you personally, however, is  stay in your house and only go out when absolutely necessary, based on the responses you normally receive to your posts,   That or consider hiring some sort of personal security

I will ask next time. Might be funny.