Public Health Ministry Achieves 1 Million HPV Vaccine Milestone

snoop1130

e1e05289e5387c9b2be4b3181b1de0dc_small.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) - The government’s HPV vaccination project has achieved significant milestones, with over 1 million doses of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine administered to women aged 11-20 nationwide. The initiative, initially planned to administer 1 million doses within 100 days, was completed well ahead of schedule, launching on November 8 and concluding within a month.

Minister of Public Health Dr Cholnan Srikaew said the project is a key component of the ministry’s "quick win" comprehensive cancer care policy to protect against cervical cancer, which is the leading cause of death among women.

According to Permanent Secretary for Public Health Dr Opas Karnkawinpong, the ministry’s permanent secretary, the HPV vaccine offers long-lasting protection for more than a decade, greatly reducing the risk of cervical cancer for those who have been vaccinated. Currently, 2.2 million women in Thailand have received the HPV vaccine, and an additional 1.6 million are scheduled to receive it soon.

In the coming six months, the Public Health Ministry plans to procure additional vaccines for boosters and intends to launch a campaign for women aged 30 to 60 to receive cervical cancer screenings.

By Krajangwit Johjit

Full story: NNT 2023-12-11

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Another dangerous vaccine whose sole purpose is to make money for its producer, at the expense of the health of young women everywhere. I read the below great book about the fraud involved in pushing this vaccine on a gullible public when a friend wanted to vaccinate her daughter:

https://www.amazon.com/HPV-Vaccine-Trial-Generation-Betrayed/dp/1510710809/

Unfortunately, I was unable to prevent my friend from having her daughter vaccinated. The only thing good that I can say about this vaccine is that it's not quite as deadly as the COVID "vaccine".

If someone you know is thinking about getting this vaccine and you don't want to bother reading this book, then at least read some of the reviews of it.