Homosexual TV shows, movies

CanadaSam

2 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

You’re living two centuries too late, you’re a bigot

Then you should read my posts fully instead of selecting that parts you don't want to live with.  A 'bigot' would not support gay rights, gay marriage or anything like that.

I simply do not want to see gay behaviour.  Stick to your communities.

• Sad 1

This is the sad part about treating homosexuals equally and giving them equal rights (to which they are entitled).  It started with gay and lesbian - now we have people who don't want us to use any form of gender recognition when addressing them. A man can now state that he identifies as a homosexual horse if he so wishes - world's gone mad.

I guess it should have been obvious that in accepting they have equal rights, we would then be expected to treat them as normal. Normal, a word that all those who deviate from the norm hate.  Why not celebrate your differences instead of fighting against something that's obvious?

Just don't celebrate them in front of me - or do I not have any rights now?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

This is the sad part about treating homosexuals equally and giving them equal rights (to which they are entitled).  It started with gay and lesbian - now we have people who don't want us to use any form of gender recognition when addressing them. A man can now state that he identifies as a homosexual horse if he so wishes - world's gone mad.

I guess it should have been obvious that in accepting they have equal rights, we would then be expected to treat them as normal. Normal, a word that all those who deviate from the norm hate.  Why not celebrate your differences instead of fighting against something that's obvious?

Just don't celebrate them in front of me - or do I not have any rights now?

You're the sad part.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

No one is forced to watch anything. You do realise that your remote has off and switch channel buttons don't you? And quit with the slurs. 

Slurs?

Deviant? I am simply using the English language as intended:

deviant
/ˈdiːvɪənt/

adjective
adjective: deviant
  1. departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behaviour.
    "deviant behaviour"

Oxford English Dictionary

• Confused 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

You're the sad part.

Well you would say that, wouldn't you?  You just can't accept that you are not normal.  Its not enough that many countries have brought forward gay rights, you will not rest until you achieve 'normality' - well you're not gonna get much rest then. 

Accept your lot in life.

3 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Slurs?

Deviant? I an simply using the English language as intended:

deviant
/ˈdiːvɪənt/

adjective
adjective: deviant
  1. departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behaviour.
    "deviant behaviour"

Oxford English Dictionary

Slur.

But expected from bigots.

https://en.everybodywiki.com/List_of_LGBT-related_slurs

3 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Well you would say that, wouldn't you?  You just can't accept that you are not normal.  Its not enough that many countries have brought forward gay rights, you will not rest until you achieve 'normality' - well you're not gonna get much rest then. 

Accept your lot in life.

Sounds like something a cracker would say to a black guy.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Slur.

But expected from bigots.

https://en.everybodywiki.com/List_of_LGBT-related_slurs

No matter what an unofficial encyclopedia may say.  The Oxford Dictionary and other similar productions are the official standard. They are the standard to which I was both taught and apply. The fact that you wish to twist English to your own meaning is a fault in your knowledge.

Calling me something which I certainly am not, has no effect on my use of language.

Have a nice evening.

2 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

No its not 'good that we see this'.  I am not anti gay and in fact support most 'gay rights'  but the sight of 2 blokes kissing makes me want to puke -  on TV or in real. Its just how I'm made, its not a voluntary action. I am fully aware of homosexuality, I just don't want to see it.  I wouldn't go into a gay bar for that very reason, why should I have to see it on TV?

Other than a peck on the cheek, I also don't think its necessary for hetrosexual couples to be kissing in public or on TV either.

I think that TV/Media have neglected the fact that homosexual people exist in our society for so long that they now think they have to make up for it but it seems to me that the proportion of 'gayness' on TV and in the Media is far greater than the reality.

Perhaps there should be a 'gay' warning before a TV programme containing gay acts starts, giving those of us that don't like it to switch off. Better that its not shown at all though - not necessary.

And two women?

I didn't know about this.  :smile:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Kissed_a_Boy_(TV_series)#:~:text=I Kissed a Boy is,and narrated by Layton Williams.

"The series follows ten single gay men who are matched up and meet for the first time "...with a kiss. No small talk. No messages. Just one kiss to test out their chemistry".

Prior to the final episode of series 1 airing on 5 June 2023, the BBC announced that a spin-off of I Kissed A Boy for lesbian couples titled I Kissed A Girl, would be commissioned. Dannii Minogue will return as host, with the programme set to film in September 2023."

Bet Mango watches it clutching his pearls. :tongue:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Do you think I'm so stupid that I would fall for that one? Homosexual means homosexual - be that a man or a woman.

No not thinking that at all,i enjoy watching girls having sex with each other,the idea of watching

guys do the same does not appeal to me at all.

We are both normal,just different.

• Thumbs Up 1

Its interesting that through the correct use of language, I am accused of commiting slurs and called a bigot.  That, when I have repeatedly stated that I am pro gay rights.  I think those who say I'm using slurs might want to consider the use of the term bigot!

Sort of takes the wind out of your sails.

I repeat, learn to live with your faults, deviations or whatever you wish to call them - anything other than male/female relationships is not normal, is a deviation from the norm and the result of a fault. It is not a choice, you don't just wake up one day and feel gay, you either are or you aren't - or additinally may be bi.  Either way it does not follow the norm and you need to live with that.

Good evening.

6 minutes ago, MangoKorat said:

Its interesting that through the correct use of language, I am accused of commiting slurs and called a bigot.  That, when I have repeatedly stated that I am pro gay rights.  I think those who say I'm using slurs might want to consider the use of the term bigot!

Sort of takes the wind out of your sails.

I repeat, learn to live with your faults, deviations or whatever you wish to call them - anything other than male/female relationships is not normal, is a deviation from the norm and the result of a fault. It is not a choice, you don't just wake up one day and feel gay, you either are or you aren't - or additinally may be bi.  Either way it does not follow the norm and you need to live with that.

Good evening.

You are so tolerating yet we have to live according to your norms?

That is going against your own thoughts.