The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

8 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Does Israel doing anything to be liked??? Let me know, Wobbly!

The only way some people would like the Israelis is if the Israelis laid down their arms and allowed the Palestinians to slaughter them, and I would like to think that with the history that Israel has they won't allow that to happen. Once bitten twice shy!

• Like 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

The only way some people would like the Israelis is if the Israelis laid down their arms and allowed the Palestinians to slaughter them,

Innocent children don't slaughter anyone! Why have so many been murdered??? Collateral damage or genocide???

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

I'm not condoning the war, far from it, and I'm not taking sides --- but why so many child deaths? Why so many children in what is presumed to be a relatively small geographical are?

How many children per woman are born  here????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, 5davidhen1 said:

I'm not condoning the war, far from it, and I'm not taking sides --- but why so many child deaths? Why so many children in what is presumed to be a relatively small geographical are?

How many children per woman are born  here????

Children make up 47 percent of Gaza's population, according to UNICEF, anyone 18 and under is classified as a child under UN classifications

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Innocent children don't slaughter anyone! Why have so many been murdered??? Collateral damage or genocide???

The anti Israel mantra, "innocent children", given to you by the 'free and democratic government of Gaza'. 

Here's an idea, stop bombing Israel, give back what's left of the hostages and surrender the scum bags that committed all these vile acts on the 7/10 and there will be peace, but as we all know the terrorists don't want peace, only their rabid supporters want peace, and I'm sure that if the tables were turned and Israel were to be losing there wouldn't even be a mention of peace, IMO!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can you, in anyway, logic or reasons, justify the oppression, collective punishment, illegal settlements, settler violence against the legal land owners, incarceration without trial for years, violence against Palestinian prisoners, and many other crimes against humanity that Palestinians have been subject to by israelis for decades?

Can you, in anyway, logic or reasons, justify blowing up over 7,000 children that took no part in October 7?

Can you, in anyway, logic or reasons, justify the many crimes against humanity taking place in Gaza by israelis against Palestinians?

Depriving a population of food, shelter and medical supplies is a crime against humanity, and bombing hospitals or schools and killing medical staff and journalists are crimes against humanity.

One can understand a fight for a  "just cause" but to dehumanise and degrade millions of Palestinians out of revenge and hatred?...

@thaibeachlovers

Have you finished justifying, minimizing Hamas's 7/10 attack yet?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bannork said:

Now Israeli tactics require another year of war in Gaza, plus the government seems to have given up on any hope of getting its hostages back 

The IDF (as opposed to the government) cited the same time frame from the start, with regard to objectives set.

As for the hostages - Hamas doesn't seem willing to negotiate, at least not under any semi-reasonable terms. Even if there is a hostage deal, it will not include all of them, so things are bound to drag on.

The flip side of this (which you do not mention) is that Hamas could end the suffering, death and destruction by either negotiating or surrendering. For some reason, you seem to imply this is solely up to Israel.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bannork said:

Hopefully coming soon 

I'm sure I heard that the South Africans have referred something to the ICC about israel.

Here you go.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/29/south-africa-files-case-at-icj-accusing-israel-of-genocidal-acts-in-gaza

South Africa files case at ICJ accusing Israel of ‘genocidal acts’ in Gaza

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 2baht said:

He does'nt want a deal with anyone, the lowlife wants to eliminate Palestine, isn't that clearly obvious??? 

No, it isn't 'obvious'.

He's been in power (on and off) for about 15 years.

Check relevant Palestinian demographics, maybe rethink your nonsense post.

Even with regard to this current war, had Israel's aim was to kill civilians, the death toll would be way higher.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, 2baht said:

Sorry I can't provide an eye witness account, I have no intention of ever visiting the region! Tell me what you are seeing!!!

So you've no intention of visiting the region, no real interest other than bashing.

That's good to know, although was rather obvious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bannork said:

Many believed there could never be peace in Ireland but there is now 

Yeah, that often involves the terrorist side giving up terrorism.

Same thing happened with the Fatah.

Hamas is not there, yet.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Why did Hamas start this war knowing the reaction?

Why didn't Hamas provide these children with shelter, enough tunnels for that?

Maybe it's because Hamas leaders see Gazans as 'necessary sacrifices' for the 'cause'.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

and the other, who claim the same land for themselves only,

Well they did use to have it before white men on the other side of the world gave it to someone else. Is there any country on the planet that would accept that without a fight?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm sure I heard that the South Africans have referred something to the ICC about israel.

Here you go.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/29/south-africa-files-case-at-icj-accusing-israel-of-genocidal-acts-in-gaza

@thaibeachlovers

There's a separate topic dedicated for that.

Notice the word 'soon' in the original post?....Yeah.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Well they did use to have it before white men on the other side of the world gave it to someone else. Is there any country on the planet that would accept that without a fight?

@thaibeachlovers

Yes, there are many precedents to this, learn your history.

And, of course, they were not a 'country' at the time.

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I was wondering why you are flaming everyone in this thread to get it closed-  found it, the post you can't reply to. 

image.png.1834bb9f79517b350546f31b9a385a9a.png

Come on man, is that all you have? That's been responded to countless times. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Here you go.

The South African government has been accused of doing nothing about about attacks on white farmers.  Claims of genocide were circulating.  Statistics showing diminishing attacks and also providing reasons for the attacks were used to dismiss the claims.

Now South Africa is accusing Israel of genocide.  Let's see how that goes.

• Like 2

Adding to the evidence of Hamas war crimes and how it uses its Human Shield Strategy. This time the evidence is provided by Hamas themselves shooting RPG's at tanks and probably killing a few IDF.  The footage that one of the terrorists took was found on him when he was eliminated by IDF. Thanks......lol

Its a dubbed vid so cannot render it here but its definitely worth a watch.

image.png.0817ce201073d3f205497cfb05e93fac.png

image.png.d3484306a1c6b9bbc89d82daa3c35c74.png

https://twitter.com/EylonALevy/status/1741816084544602165

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Adding to the evidence of Hamas war crimes and how it uses its Human Shield Strategy. This time the evidence is provided by Hamas themselves shooting RPG's at tanks and probably killing a few IDF.  The footage that one of the terrorists took was found on him when he was eliminated by IDF. Thanks......lol

Its a dubbed vid so cannot render it here but its definitely worth a watch.

image.png.0817ce201073d3f205497cfb05e93fac.png

https://twitter.com/EylonALevy/status/1741816084544602165

X (formerly Twitter) and Facebook are not my cup of tea.  I can do without Musk and Zuckerberg.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hawaiian said:

X (formerly Twitter) and Facebook are not my cup of tea.  I can do without Musk and Zuckerberg.

It's the Israeli government spokesman. That where a lot of up to date info published

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Where?

On this forum.  In many shapes and sizes.

I was on a "sushi" forum where one poster said if there are 10 or more posts on his first visit, he never goes back and reads any of them. 

• Like 1