The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I have no need to address anything more than I did when I first responded, that was you made up claim that "the IDF it was noted that the killing of the first 2 hostages did not violate their rules of engagement"

When the fact is that it clearly did, what do you find difficult to understand about that?

IDF said that despite the soldiers clearly violating the rules of engagement 

Perhaps you need to read the linked article I posted

But that's not all it said. In effect, it said both. It also said that they engaged in right action based on their understanding. What does that mean?

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, placeholder said:

But that's not all it said. In effect, it said both. It also said that they engaged in right action based on their understanding. What does that mean?

Its not what your article said, its what you said. The complete opposite to the truth. Have you read my linked article yet:

Warning its an Israeli media so will be pro Israel, however as with UN Watch it carries the facts 

I know what this means: "did not violate their rules of engagement" (from you and not any article)

I know what this means: "soldiers clearly violating the rules of engagement" (from the IDF investigation and linked article)

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1

Unbelievable testimony by Nili Margalit, an Israeli nurse who was abducted from her house in Nir Oz.
She was taken by Gazan civilians who took her to a Hamas tunnel in Gaza and sold her to Hamas. 
She took on the unofficial role of medically treating dozens of Israeli hostages, all injured, some elderly. She made detailed lists and demanded that medication be brought even at the cost of arguing with her captors. When she kept insisting on medication the captors sometimes denied the hostages fans. Staying 40 meters underground without ventilation caused them breathing difficulties. 
She had to improvise treatments, she treated infected wounds with honey as there were no antibiotics. 
It's a story of (another) amazingly brave and resourceful woman.

image.png.c494f0f4402471d1f49c9f67d4e0f60e.png

https://twitter.com/Elad_Si/status/1743011904430227873

More disturbing revelations from her interview here

Freed hostage recalls watching as Hamas captors informed Yarden Bibas about ‘fate’ of his family while filming

Nili Margalit, who spent nearly 50 days in Hamas captivity, reveals that she was with Yarden Bibas when Hamas terrorists told him his wife and two young children had been killed and ordered him to film a video in which he blamed Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for refusing to return their bodies to Israel.

The IDF says that the claims made by Hamas regarding the Bibas family have not been verified, and terror groups in Gaza previously announced that an Israeli hostage had been killed in IDF strikes only to release her alive several weeks later.

But Margalit tells Channel 12’s Uvda investigative program that Yarden Bibas was already in a poor psychological state due to worry over his family’s wellbeing

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/freed-hostage-recalls-watching-as-hamas-captors-informed-yarden-bibas-about-fate-of-his-family-while-filming/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I don't think many do. Some can understand that pressure cookers explode. There are 2 sides to this. 

I think a lot do. Certainly, you do. 

It didn't happen in a vacuum..., and I condemn Hamas, but....., are both examples of excusing Hamas. 

Just like Hamas using "innocent" civilians as human shields is excusing Israel. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I don't think many do. Some can understand that pressure cookers explode. There are 2 sides to this. 

Justification is commonly used as a reason for the commission any act, whether it be humane or inhumane.  In this conflict, both Hamas and Israel claim justification for their actions.  In my opinion, what Hamas did on October 7 was despicable and cowardly. 

When pressure cookers explode you have an awful mess to clean up.  Seems like Israel feels it's their job to clean up the mess.  How they are doing it has created a lot of controversy.  War is hell.  War is costly.   If you are not ready to accept the price don't start one.

• Like 2