a reliable and not too expensive Visa agent in Pattaya

Jacques MERIDEUR

Well, after doing it for more than 15 years, I dont want to do it myself anymore, can someone provide me the details of a reliable Visa agent in Pattaya for an extension of my retirement visa NON-O for one year. I have the money at the bank since 15 years no problem.

Thanks for your kind help, 

Jacque Merideur

Jacques - after 10 years of 'doing it myself', I started using James at 'Express Visa Direct' in Pattaya, 3 years ago. He's not cheap at B17K but he does it ALL.

I'm not in Pattaya and things have changed a little this year, (Friends with other Agents just the same) - I have to attend the process with him. Going on Feb 2nd coming for the next renewal.

For me, it's worth the cost, I don't begrudge it. SO simple now. (Hopefully).

6 minutes ago, TorquayFan said:

Jacques - after 10 years of 'doing it myself', I started using James at 'Express Visa Direct' in Pattaya, 3 years ago. He's not cheap at B17K but he does it ALL.

I'm not in Pattaya and things have changed a little this year, (Friends with other Agents just the same) - I have to attend the process with him. Going on Feb 2nd coming for the next renewal.

For me, it's worth the cost, I don't begrudge it. SO simple now. (Hopefully).

17 thou for handholding is taking the pish.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Yep... He mentions 'he doesit ALL'... maybe thats cash too? 

I figured that might be the case but I didn't want to have to type, or should I say swipe, out a long-winded reply about the OP clearly starting that Kh. Jacques already has the money in the bank. Oh darn, I just did, thanks Olmate 😁

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, TorquayFan said:

He's not cheap at B17K but he does it ALL

Holy forcible sodomy!  Hope you got a reach around. 

The agent I used was 12.5k including the bank deposit, or 8k without.  Did the shuffle on a Thursday afternoon and had my passport back the following Monday.  

• Confused 1