What does Zuckerberg know that we don't?

CharlieH

1 minute ago, Tropicalevo said:

I struggle to understand these people that spend so much time, money and energy on 'preparing for the worst'.

I things are so bad after a nuclear war or natural disaster, why bother?

OK. So I am in my 70's and I have had a great life but would I really want to end my days drinking contaminated water, eating 'nuclear' fruit and berries off the trees and fighting zombies?

Bring it on I say.  :thumbsup:

The whole point of prepping is ......... you still have water, food and a place safe from the zombies.

1 hour ago, Tropicalevo said:

OK - I was suckered.

I thought that it might be a serious comment, not just another conspiracy theory by yet another Tik Tok wannabe.

Tik Tok has to be the biggest time waster on the planet.

Boy. The Chinese have suckered everyone it seems.

Does this suit your sensitivities any better M'lord.....

https://people.com/mark-zuckerberg-s-hawaii-super-compound-reportedly-includes-a-secret-underground-bunker-8416854

image.png

You may not like the Tiktok platform, doesnt mean its all trash.

There are plenty reporting on it

https://www.businessinsider.com/mark-zuckerberg-jeff-bezos-are-chasing-bunkers-and-space-travel-2023-12

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

I struggle to understand these people that spend so much time, money and energy on 'preparing for the worst'.

OK. So I am in my 70's and I have had a great life but would I really want to end my days drinking contaminated water, eating 'nuclear' fruit and berries off the trees and fighting zombies?

I think the plan is to live out their days in the bunker, not roam the earth with barbed wire baseball bats looking for food.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The whole point of prepping is ......... you still have water, food and a place safe from the zombies.

Apparently you're doing okay in the Apocalypse so long as you can recharge and turn on an apple device. Or at least that's what I've seen in movies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Does this suit your sensitivities any better M'lord.....

https://people.com/mark-zuckerberg-s-hawaii-super-compound-reportedly-includes-a-secret-underground-bunker-8416854

image.png

You may not like the Tiktok platform, doesnt mean its all trash.

There are plenty reporting on it

https://www.businessinsider.com/mark-zuckerberg-jeff-bezos-are-chasing-bunkers-and-space-travel-2023-12

By now all the spare robot parts, assuming the automated assembly lines are running 24/7,  will be using a lot storage, making it harder to conceal and so on.

Dig hard, dig deep, go for shelter, and never look back

Don't they say, not sure who they is, but don't they say these types will be the first to go, build a fortress to tomorrow and then tiktok a tour. Can't use mercs, the toughest one is just going take over all your stuff, no matter how much Jiu-Jitsu you know it won't be possible to repel the hordes on your own, so the only option must be robotic guard sentries?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tropicalevo said:

It's all about the kids.

• Haha 1