What does Zuckerberg know that we don't?

CharlieH

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems that Trump really does live in some people's heads, because they just have to put a Trump putdown in most posts they write.

I guess some people just have a fondness for democracy, as well as having the brains to see a guy who is a liar, clown, thief. totally self-serving and corrupt. It amazes them that too many others are too friggin naive or simply too ignorant to see reality.

If it hurts your delicate sensibilities, block me or don't read my posts. Live your delusion if it pleases you.

20 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I guess some people just have a fondness for democracy, as well as having the brains to see a guy who is a liar, clown, thief. totally self-serving and corrupt. It amazes them that too many others are too friggin naive or simply too ignorant to see reality.

If it hurts your delicate sensibilities, block me or don't read my posts. Live your delusion if it pleases you.

No part of this topic is about Trump, but you insist on talking about him at every opportunity, and it's annoying. Do try and keep your Trump phobic posts to threads about Trump.

• Like 1