Shocking discovery: Decomposed human legs unearthed in US cardboard shipment

webfact

Think about this next time you get pizza in a cardboard box. 

So 2 people cut in pieces and tossed in a cardboard bailer in the USA.  Not sure they can even track which state it came from.    Food reason for a committee to travel ro USA.  

If you post  without reading the thread or with such low comprehension you should get perm banned.  !!!!   

They asked how to make AN better and this was my request. 

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, Conquerbrqvilok said:

The Human rights coucil in the UN must wake up and let stupid topics and impose sanctions on Thailand as xenophobia, murders, and crime have been increasing a lot recently, the world bank also shouldn't lend Thailand any money 

And the human race should impose posting sanctions upon those who clearly can’t read and understand what went on and where but instead they misinterpret the basis of the article on their predetermined agenda which had no relevance to the article.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Drumbuie said:

Those legs belonged to a fellow human being, someone who died, probably unpleasantly, possibly violently.

That "Those legs belonged to a fellow human being, someone who died" we can all agree on, the rest of your post is just your pure conjecture!

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, steven100 said:

seems they couldn't organize a 44 gallon drum for the local lake back home ...

good to see you alive and kicking still Steven after your masters misfortune at the election. The same can’t be assumed for the unfortunate victim in this article.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

good to see you alive and kicking still Steven after your masters misfortune at the election. The same can’t be assumed for the unfortunate victim in this article.

Thank you for your kind words Reigntax .    I've had 6 bottles and just opened the 7th ...  but i'm really tired ... 

6 hours ago, Drumbuie said:

Those legs belonged to a fellow human being, someone who died, probably unpleasantly, possibly violently.

How do you know he was a fellow human? 

He could have been a creature, a pedophile, murder, rapist etc. 

Its best not to speculate.

You'll find in life, generally, good people's leg don't end up in cardboard containers. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

Sad world when cardboard travels thousands of miles to be recycled. Almost as bad as food miles.

A little off topic, apologies, but I was thinking the same thing. I thought recycling was supposed to cut down on pollution, yet they ship tons of waste around the world. 

Lots of stiffs end up in cardboard coffins possibly something like that.it is a good job for dna it can get pretty close to any living relative if they are in the data base.all that be said imo it’s a botched job done at some funeral home.sad and undignified 

• 2 weeks later...