Trump's legal defeat in Colorado may turn into political gold

CharlieH

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Almost 1,000 convictions so far. What are you talking about?

Many more to come, probably resulting in prison time for the higher-ups. Don't you think that Rudy is going to jail? 

Who convicted them? It wasn't Bernie's kangaroo court was it?

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, placeholder said:

It is definitely a great idea for Biden to submit to a cognitive test. Because we know that Trump supporters will portray the same openmindedness in the face of evidence that show's Biden's mental state is healthy as they did to the overwhelming evidence that the 2020 elections were stolen. OK. Maybe they weren't so openminded despite overwhelming evidence.  I want to add that I'm not accusing you of believing that the 2020 election was stolen. I'm sure you accepted the conclusions of genuine forensic experts that that those elections were free and fair and that you would bring the same rational mindset to any test results. But you are a rarity among Trump supporters.

Forensic experts? Right.

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

My opinion of politicians is based on how much they help people:

Lincoln ended slavery.

FDR started Social Security.

LBJ started Medicare.

Obama started Obamacare.

Biden has done a lot, too.

But Trump never did anything for "regular" people, he just cut taxes for the rich.

Biden has done a lot, too? Yep. A lot of stumbling, bumbling and spending.

15 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Not much there is there? It's OK, we're used to that!

2 people definitively said they saw Trump watching the TV broadcast of the Capitol invasion.

No one has confirmed Trump's claim that by saying that they saw him in meetings during the invasion of the Capitol.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump called on his minions to go to the Capitol to stop the steal. In the middle of his harangue, he threw in some language about doing so peacefully, but the remaining 99% of his incitement was about fighting.

As if Hitler, while screaming about eliminating the Jews, threw in a sentence about doing so peacefully. Just weasel words for cover.

I just "threw" up, twice.

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump's latest argument is like Osama bin Laden claiming he wasn't guilty for 9/11

"Heaphy argued that just as U.S. intelligence failures did not absolve bin Laden of the terrorist attack in 2001, local law enforcement errors did not absolve Trump of the U.S. Capitol attack in 2021."

Most Trump talking points are lame, and only impress hard core members of the Church of the Orange Jesus.

Yet another ridiculous comparison that is so typical of you.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Can you imagine the nervousness of Trump as he waited to see if his plan to stop the count would succeed? And his rage when he found out that Pence called in the National Guard..

.. and his despair when the final tally was certified.

Creepy, eh?

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

2 people definitively said they saw Trump watching the TV broadcast of the Capitol invasion.

No one has confirmed Trump's claim that by saying that they saw him in meetings during the invasion of the Capitol.

I think half the world was watching on TV. 

• Like 1

But what a beautiful manipulation of the masses underway, Trump did nothing the first time and the second time he will surely be elected president he will do even less.

And people believe he will be the saviour? Yes, saviour the deep state.

Edited by BE88
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Biden has done a lot, too? Yep. A lot of stumbling, bumbling and spending.

https://stephensoncountydemocraticparty.com/blog/f/here-are-23-of-joe-biden’s-greatest-accomplishments-as-president

1. Passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems. 

2. Helped get more than 500 million life-saving COVID-19 vaccinations in the arms of Americans through the American Rescue Plan. 

3. Stopped a 30-year streak of federal inaction on gun violence by signing the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act that created enhanced background checks, closed the “boyfriend” loophole, and provided funds for youth mental health. 

4. Made a $369 billion investment in climate change, the largest in American history, through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022. 

5. Ended the longest war in American history by pulling the troops out of Afghanistan.

6. Provided $10,000 to $20,000 in college debt relief to Americans with loans who make under $125,000 a year. This was struck down but the Supreme Court, however, the administration has announced a new plan to forgive billions in loans that were qualified under special programs but not done due to DOE mismanagement in previous years. Read the article above) 

7. Cut child poverty in half through the American Rescue Plan. 

8. Capped prescription drug prices at $2,000 per year for seniors on Medicare through the Inflation Reduction Act. 

9. Passed the COVID-19 relief deal that provided payments of up to $1,400 to many struggling U.S. citizens while supporting renters and increasing unemployment benefits. 

10. Achieved historically low unemployment rates after the pandemic caused them to skyrocket. 

11. Imposed a 15% minimum corporate tax on some of the largest corporations in the country, ensuring that they pay their fair share, as part of the historic Inflation Reduction Act.

12. Recommitted America to the global fight against climate change by rejoining the Paris Agreement. 

13. Strengthened the NATO alliance in support of Ukraine after the Russian invasion by endorsing the inclusion of world military powers Sweden and Finland. 

14. Authorized the assassination of the Al Qaeda terrorist Ayman al-Zawahiri, who became head of the organization after the death of Osama bin Laden. 

15. Gave Medicare the power to negotiate prescription drug prices through the Inflation Reduction Act while also reducing government health spending.

16. Held Vladimir Putin accountable for his invasion of Ukraine by imposing stiff economic sanctions. 

17. Boosted the budget of the Internal Revenue Service by nearly $80 billion to reduce tax evasion and increase revenue. 

18. Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president in U.S. history. 

19. Reduced healthcare premiums under the Affordable Care Act by $800 a year as part of the American Rescue Plan. 

20. Signed the PACT Act to address service members’ exposure to burn pits and other toxins. 

21. Signed the CHIPS and Science Act to strengthen American manufacturing and innovation. 

22. Reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act through 2027. 

23. Halted all federal executions after the previous administration reinstated them after a 17-year freeze 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Did he?

I would say it's amazing that you're a fan of Donald Trump, given that you don't ever seem to know what he's been up to. At any rate:

Trump says he was not watching live TV coverage of Capitol Hill riot

Former President Donald Trump on Sunday night denied that he was watching live television coverage of the deadly Capitol Hill riot.

Trump was responding to a Washington Post story that claimed he was “watching it all unfold” on Jan. 6 in the White House as chaos erupted at the Capitol.

“That’s incorrect reporting,” Trump told Fox News’ Steve Hilton.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/01/trump-says-he-was-not-watching-live-tv-coverage-of-capital-hill-riot/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

What is pathetic is blaming the victims of the J6 attack on the Capitol. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Trump incited the attack, and his minions carried it out. Blame them.

But they left the door wide open. Oh wait....

17 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I am not going to respond to your trolling. You know that a boatload of Trump minions have been charged with conspiracy.

Just Google "Trump" and "conspiracy" before further trolling.

Ok so you don't know either. That's OK.

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What is pathetic is blaming the victims of the J6 attack on the Capitol. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Trump incited the attack, and his minions carried it out. Blame them.

Again. Your words, not mine. You are regularly guilty of misquoting and it is you who should be ashamed, not me.

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you enjoy wasting people's time?

The various conspiracy trials are coming, and you will be able to educate yourself day after day, right up to your Savior's criminal sentencing.

Oh Lordy! 

On 12/27/2023 at 3:14 PM, nauseus said:

I am getting bored but I'll give you three that Pelosi should know about:

1) Exactly what intelligence of any security threat to the Capitol was received prior to J6 and, if there was, who was responsible for sharing this information, was it shared and with whom?

2) Were any requests for additional security for the Capitol were made prior to J6 by anyone, and if so, who, and what action was taken by any party?

3) Why did you ask for Chief Sund's resignation? 

I don't expect that Pelosi will ever formally testify and answers to these questions might only partly exonerate Trump. But they could help fill a few gaps, which were ignored by the J6 circus act. They certainly might explain how the Capitol was so easily breeched.

10 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Again. Your words, not mine. You are regularly guilty of misquoting and it is you who should be ashamed, not me.

Simple question: who was responsible for the J6 attack on the Capitol?