Mystery as Prince Andrew's company receives £200,000 from an anonymous donor as the Duke faces the names of more than 170 of Jeffrey Epstein's associates being released in the New Year

CharlieH

image.png

Prince Andrew may be facing his own nightmare before Christmas, as the names of dozens of his chum Jeffrey Epstein's associates are set to be released in the New Year.

At least Andrew needn't sweat it on the financial front.

I hear one of his perennially unsuccessful business ventures is finally likely to end the year out of debt — thanks to a mysterious donor's bail out.

Indeed, I can disclose that a corporate filing published this week shows a company set up to manage Prince Andrew's private investments has somehow secured £210,000 worth of funding in the form of non-redeemable shares.

Urramoor Limited, of which the Duke of York is listed as having 'significant control', incorporated in 2013 and was £208,000 in the red when latest accounts were revealed.

However, according to a recently filed share allotment document, a total of 210,402 shares, with a nominal value of £1 each, were allocated on December 14, 2023 — which just about pulls the company out of debt, providing it's not lost even more money since 2022.

This would be a first for Urramoor, which has never been profitable in the nine sets of accounts it has filed since its creation. 

The company's director, Arthur Lancaster, also runs Doug Barrowman's firm AML Tax Ltd, which was found to be running tax avoidance schemes earlier this year by HM Revenue and Customs.

Barrowman himself, meanwhile, faced the media spotlight this week, after a car crash interview with his wife, disgraced Conservative peer and lingerie tycoon Michelle Mone, revealed the couple stands to benefit from £60million in profits from a notorious PPE deal that she previously denied any connection with.

Andrew, 63, however, is sure to be delighted with the inexplicable investment — and would likely have a few words of advice for Barrowman, should Lancaster put them in touch.

FULL STORY

MAILONLINE.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/21/2023 at 12:53 PM, CharlieH said:

Prince Andrew may be facing his own nightmare before Christmas, as the names of dozens of his chum Jeffrey Epstein's associates are set to be released in the New Year.

Goodness me, those elites must be busy if they have as many as 170 associates. I'd be pushed to name over a dozen that would qualify as an associate. My bolding of the relevant part of the definition.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/associate

associate noun [C] (FRIEND)

someone who is closely connected to another person as a companion, friend, or business partner:

I'd be stripping this imbecile's titles, right after I'd stripped the simp Harry of his.

If they want to slim down the monarchy here is a perfect opportunity. Harry - out. Andrew - out. Markle - overboard. More involvement for Mike and Zara Tindall.  

Thank goodness we have William and Kate. Without them, the British monarchy would be in real danger.

Come on Charles, stop tree hugging and grow a pair.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/26/2023 at 3:51 PM, JonnyF said:

I'd be stripping this imbecile's titles, right after I'd stripped the simp Harry of his.

If they want to slim down the monarchy here is a perfect opportunity. Harry - out. Andrew - out. Markle - overboard. More involvement for Mike and Zara Tindall.  

Thank goodness we have William and Kate. Without them, the British monarchy would be in real danger.

Come on Charles, stop tree hugging and grow a pair.  

If they didn't kick out the one ( so unmemorable I even forget his name ) that wimped out of the Marines, and has done sod all to earn his public money, they ain't going to kick Andrew out. At least he did his duty as a military man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Andrew,_Duke_of_York

During the Falklands War, he flew on multiple missions including anti-surface warfare, casualty evacuation, and Exocet missile decoy.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If they didn't kick out the one ( so unmemorable I even forget his name ) that wimped out of the Marines, and has done sod all to earn his public money, they ain't going to kick Andrew out. At least he did his duty as a military man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Andrew,_Duke_of_York

During the Falklands War, he flew on multiple missions including anti-surface warfare, casualty evacuation, and Exocet missile decoy.

Yeah I'd rather they kicked Harry and his wife out, they've done more damage to the Monarchy than all the rest combined with their claims of racism that they are too spineless to even admit they made. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Yeah I'd rather they kicked Harry and his wife out, they've done more damage to the Monarchy than all the rest combined with their claims of racism that they are too spineless to even admit they made. 

They should have kicked them out the day that tv interview was aired. Backstabbing in public should not be tolerated.

• Thanks 1