Kerry Express: send a parcel via TOPS

aldriglikvid

Hi, 

I need to send a parcel via Kerry Express. I've tried home pick-up two times, but they simply doesn't show. I noticed that Tops have Kerry Express "inside" them. Is it sufficient to bring the parcel and address? Or something else needed to be done beforehand? 

3 minutes ago, aldriglikvid said:

Hi, 

I need to send a parcel via Kerry Express. I've tried home pick-up two times, but they simply doesn't show. I noticed that Tops have Kerry Express "inside" them. Is it sufficient to bring the parcel and address? Or something else needed to be done beforehand? 

Would help if you told us where you are (ie: city/area) and where you want to send the parcel (as there are other alternatives to Kerry).

50 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Just search for 'Kerry express depots in pattaya'..there are many around.

Also 'Flash' have many places around town in pattaya and Jomtien.

Sure, that's how I ended up with Tops i.e. almost every hit on Google Maps is a Tops (or similar). Finding a location isn't the issue, if you read my original question again. 

Before I drag along a big Parcel I just wanted to reach out here with personal experiences and instructions.

Edited by aldriglikvid

3 hours ago, aldriglikvid said:

Sure, that's how I ended up with Tops i.e. almost every hit on Google Maps is a Tops (or similar). Finding a location isn't the issue, if you read my original question again. 

Before I drag along a big Parcel I just wanted to reach out here with personal experiences and instructions.

That's the problem, i couldn't find one of those Kerry dropoffs, well there was one at Shell Suk but that's closed apparently.

Flash is on 3rd road, I'd select that if you can.

Let us know if you find one, the website showing Kerry dropoffs is mostly wrong

Edited by scubascuba3

3 hours ago, george said:

Plus your passport/ID

Yes actually thats correct by law.  And be prepared in case they want to inspect contents before sending, another law.  However I use Flash, Kerry and Post a lot and have never been checked for either but best be prepared.

I'd suggest Thai Post. They'll pack it for you, give you a tracking number that actually works, offer insurance for items over a certain amount and all you'll need is ID and the money for the service. Track the parcel on Track and Trace.

• Like 1

Update: 

Went to a TOPS and came with a pre-packed parcel and the adress written on it. It was addressed to a Lazada Warehouse, but it was not a return parcel i.e. pre-paid. It took about 4 staff, a long queue and 15 minutes of processing - then I had my parcel sent (cost 99thb). Passport via phone was OK. They offered Kerry.