Foot Massage - Oil Free ?

Drew345

Anyone ever seen or heard of an oil-free foot massage? I am going back to Thailand soon. I love the foot massage (and Thai massage too). But that oil always hangs around too long and gets into the soles of my shoes and makes them slippery or hard. I have knee trouble and can't wear sandals, or else I would just visit the massage shop in rubber slippers. Sure the oil feels good during the massage, but then no matter how hard I try I can't wash it off, and it ends up harming my shoes (even through the socks).
Is there an oil-free style of foot massage? Anyone ever ask for and get an oil-free version?

Thanks, Robert

• Confused 1

Its unusual to use oil with a foot massage, that is usually the crappy massage places on the markets to make their job easier (they not massage you but just give you a feet job). Anyway, seriously, a topic for this? Just freaking ask at the shop you go, problem solved.

Take a small bottle of skin moisturiser cream with you and just tell them "use this please" something like "Vaseline intensive care" moisturiser.

It makes it easy for them and moisturises and softens the feet,