Drug addicted Thai man turns himself in after walking naked in Isaan

webfact

Driving into Buriram every day I saw a guy every month or so, stood out in the rice fields (where Robinsons now stands) a guy completely naked sort of rinsing himself down near a stream. This didn't seem to bother anybody. I occasionally still see him, fully clothed, near a 7-11 and give him some money, he just buys water and some food. 

I mean, so what?... concerning the headline here, .... this is Thailand.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cooked said:

Driving into Buriram every day I saw a guy every month or so, stood out in the rice fields (where Robinsons now stands) a guy completely naked sort of rinsing himself down near a stream. This didn't seem to bother anybody. I occasionally still see him, fully clothed, near a 7-11 and give him some money, he just buys water and some food. 

I mean, so what?... concerning the headline here, .... this is Thailand.

There's surely a fundamental difference between a, seems to be, homeless man washing in a stream in a field and a naked drugged up man walking naked down the high street.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, youreavinalaff said:

There's surely a fundamental difference between a, seems to be, homeless man washing in a stream in a field and a naked drugged up man walking naked down the high street.

You again? Really on my case aren't you? Of course there's a difference, I never said there wasn't. The post just reminded me of this fact. I truly hope that you are still in Leeds, which I know well, you deserve it.

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, cooked said:

You again? Really on my case aren't you? Of course there's a difference, I never said there wasn't. The post just reminded me of this fact. I truly hope that you are still in Leeds, which I know well, you deserve it.

You compared your experience to the topic of this post. I then asked a question. No need for any outburst, especially as you seem to have mistaken me for someone else.

I've never been to Leeds.

18 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

I don't know, they haven't shown photos of the fundamental differences.:cheesy:

• Love It 1

17 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

You compared your experience to the topic of this post. I then asked a question. No need for any outburst, especially as you seem to have mistaken me for someone else.

I've never been to Leeds.

I have, it's a good night out.

On 12/23/2023 at 9:05 AM, webfact said:

Channel 3 later reported that the man went straight to Mueang Khon Kaen Police Station and asked them to arrest him. The man appeared in front of the canteen at the police station, causing shock and confusion among police officers and vendors.

They were shocked he wasn't a foreigner so they laughed and sent him back home to put his clothes on. 

No harm, no foul!