Moving To China

paco

I am moving to China soon.

I rent a small 2 bedroom house in a mooban about ten minutes from Airport Plaza off first ring road. It rents for B 4500 unfurnished.

I want to sell all of my furniture. Ideally someone could buy all my furniture and move into the house. It's a very cute house and has UBC and DSL.

Other wise I could sell all the furniture. New king bed and dresser, refer, gas stove, book shelves, TV, HiFi, and lots more.

I also have a 1995 Hyundai Excel for around B 80,000

Let me know if you are interested in any of things and we can get into particulars, pictures etc.

Also, let me know if anyone knows about shipping things to China. Kunming/Dali

Paco

HI

I have just moved into a house in Chiang MaI, and need all kinds of furniture. Can you tell me what your kingsize bed is made of? Also do you have any sofas, paintings? Also I need a huge fridge!

Eve x

King size bed is wood frame with quality mattras. I have sofas, couch, chairs , coffee table etc. I have lots of paintings and art work, but I think I want to keep these. Although everything is negociable! Fridge is small.

Paco

When are you leaving for China? I interested in taking everything, including the house. e-mail me. V

Leaving as soon as I sell everything. Sometime next month I hope. Please PM me if you want to make an appointment to see the house and things.

I have been told that Kunming is the "City Of Eternal Spring"

Hope it all goes well for you

TP

Kunming's an interesting visit. Kinda like Chiang Mai in the sense of many different hill tribe like people abide in the area with own style of dress, an ok pizza place. The Stone Forest a train ride away, a zoo with a tiny aquarium that has a couple of girls swimming by in a mermaid show. Buses to take you everywhere and for the ladies dress shops just everywhere