Stressed Expat Threatens to Harm Himself with Knife in Sattahip, Police Calm Him Down

snoop1130

On 12/29/2023 at 10:40 PM, Pouatchee said:

really? youre going to pop jokes at this guy? sh1!t can happen to anyone, even you daley.

maybe some day youll get yours. if this guy followed through would you still be laughing?

xmas time is supposed to be a time where people show compassion. for me that is bs, cos people should show compassion year round. maybe some day daley you will get your wake up call

There is humor (humour) in everything, until you cancel it!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, MonteD said:

There is humor (humour) in everything, until you cancel it!

stupid comment. if this is how you start yourself off here on an i will cancel you. now that is funny

find humor in this: adolf hitler sent over 6 million people to concentration camps to die

i dare you to find something funny with that with your stupid childish reasoning

• Sad 1

On 1/4/2024 at 2:49 PM, Pouatchee said:

stupid comment. if this is how you start yourself off here on an i will cancel you. now that is funny

find humor in this: adolf hitler sent over 6 million people to concentration camps to die

i dare you to find something funny with that with your stupid childish reasoning

Touched a nerve on this fragile one.. triggered!  

How did you link the Holocaust to a bad croissant from 7-Eleven? Might be a joke in there?

If you participate in most of these forums on AseanNow, you cannot take it seriously, impossible to get past poor journalism and grumpy old men, mostly satire and the occasional good piss-take! 

To your comments regarding stupid comment and childish reasoning, I can only suspect you have been one of these poor souls, if you have, I seriously hope you get hope (not joking), if not, then move aside and continue crying yourself to sleep!

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MonteD said:

Touched a nerve on this fragile one.. triggered!  

How did you link the Holocaust to a bad croissant from 7-Eleven? Might be a joke in there?

If you participate in most of these forums on AseanNow, you cannot take it seriously, impossible to get past poor journalism and grumpy old men, mostly satire and the occasional good piss-take! 

To your comments regarding stupid comment and childish reasoning, I can only suspect you have been one of these poor souls, if you have, I seriously hope you get hope (not joking), if not, then move aside and continue crying yourself to sleep!

You again? If you want to hang with the jokers, the sarcastic and the ignorant there is a perfect website for you. Teekboor.com. You will be more than welcome there. Joined 2023? Are you a leftover detritus from a blog in which you were not welcome?

The difference on AN is that it is a bit more civile than a few of the other websites. J-_-ks like you are quickly recognized here, and in life. So, go cli.b a tree and spread your misery to bananas. I suspect you have a poor loathsome soul with no sustenance, so do like a ghost and booooo