Foreigner steals from renowned Thai designer’s store, Vatanika seeks online help (video)

webfact

The quality tourists Thailand is looking for?  What a stupid man in front of a camera! Apparently he should buy some glasses as he missed that completey. Just buy your items and if you can not afford it don't steal.  I hope they catch him and give him some free housing at a famous Thai jail.

10 hours ago, Ironmike said:

with all the Russians that have no money coming here it's only going to get worse

Mate, the Russians who come here, especially to Phuket, could buy and sell you all day.  Have you ever set foot in an establishment that serves Russians?  Way more expensive than what Westerners pay, and they don't whinge about the prices. 

Anyways, back to the mainstream propaganda rags with you. 

On 1/3/2024 at 6:43 PM, George Bowman said:

I saw the video and 'casually browsing' did not come to mind. I would have said 'casing the joint'.

Definitely agree, casing, but pathetic at his age, why risk all the trouble, hope someone identifies him, probably long gone by now.

Maybe it is the thrill of stealing, maybe it is poor social upbringing but at his age, old habits die hard. Anyway it is giving the Thai impression of expats or tourists a black eye.