Women going to Gambia to find a much younger man

2 hours ago, mfd101 said:

My experience of Thai men is that they have the same range of small, medium & large as all other ethnic groups everywhere in the world.

The largest one I've ever encountered in my life belonged to a Chinese Australian in Sydney. His equipment was as thick as my arm (though not quite as long - only about 10").

This topic has turned into a penis worship fest!😳😳😕

On 1/5/2024 at 3:02 AM, JimTripper said:

I'm pretty sure the colored guys bail the minute the money runs out. It's even more ruthless and obvious then  the asian relationships based on money. The asian relationships have a kind of faking it and pretending aspect that softens things a bit.

Hmmm, I have a co-worker, she's early 50's married to a Jamaican 35 year old guy.

He's already under a deportation order, I'd bet dollars to donuts I'd guarantee no matter how it turns out, either he gets a green card or he's deported it's over between them

Cynical as I am sure he's sticking it out to get through immigration court

Many beer bar MILFs in Thailand spend nights with young backpackers. I guess then not much money changes hands, if at all. Logically the guy, as the hotter of both, should be the one getting paid. Older women capitalizing on a booming tourism industry to get laid far above their sexual market value.  A far cry from the stereotyped image of prostitution.

Women are clever. They contrive to get the long end of the stick more often than not.

On 1/4/2024 at 1:21 PM, superal said:

But the Gambian man probably does not know that yet but the aged lady does and having a good time for free 

If you think it’s for free, you need to think again. Money and gifts will ensue sooner or later. 
Same thing goes on in Turkey and before that Greece. The Gambia is but one of the places to which your women are travelling to get some action. 

On 1/4/2024 at 9:51 AM, VinnieK said:

I could imagine feminists applauding it as it  'empowers' women or such drivel ,but when men do it ,they screech like harpies. 🤡

Bill Burr does a funny bit about this.

15 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you have a link for that ?

Or any proof ?

Yeah, this.

15 hours ago, JackGats said:

Many beer bar MILFs in Thailand spend nights with young backpackers. I guess then not much money changes hands, if at all.

Have you seen those lady's, you're paying the going rate or you're getting cut.

On 1/5/2024 at 10:22 PM, JimTripper said:

I saw a guy once who had a penis as thick as my leg, but he had one tiny leg. He used a sock and shoe on his penis. When he got excited he walked with a limp and everyone thought he was crippled.

Not to brag

There are several movies and novels about older moneyed women picking up younger guys on vacation.

One such movie is How Stella Got her Groove Back with Whoopi Goldberg as the cougar. I believe it is based on a female journalist’s real life report that ended very differently from the movie's ending, but maybe only after the movie had been filmed.

There's also the book Dany LaFerrière, How to Make Love to a Negro Without Getting Tired. Somehow I believe it has been filmed with that pouty blonde Western actress whose name I can't remember, staged on some  tropical island resort and for some reason I believe South was in the movie title but googling with my foggy memory doesn't bring clear results.

On 1/4/2024 at 5:45 AM, ukrules said:

lol, who cares

You'd be surprised, some member  of the uber woke alphabet community  have identified the guys as victims of sexual abuse , so now once they have cleaned their victims out of every penny and dumped them, They will probably  be able to claim some sort of compensation from their victims  or their victims children for the ordeal they suffered at the hands of their mother,                

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2024 at 4:38 PM, GinBoy2 said:

I watched a BBC documentary 10-15 years ago about the same thing.

It's hardly new, but somehow it's less 'vile' than the story of men marrying much younger women in Thailand.

As I recall in the documentary I watched, pretty much as soon as the guy was in the UK he was outta that relationship, if there ever really was one!

Not uncommon with Thai women who marry a Western man, but I suspect much more common in the older woman younger man scenario

What goes round comes round as they say ,  the guys are the "victims" now apparently, its so hard to keep up with the wokies?

On 1/4/2024 at 8:43 PM, thecyclist said:

How do you know they are getting wood?

Seems an impossible task.

Its not a problem for those guys   just the sight of a white woman, any white woman is all it takes,  In the rare event that they can't rise to the occasion then they spin the woman upside down in a sort of  headstand position ( jesus can you imagine what that might look like(  and simply drop it in, instinct then takes over and they'll just keep pumping away , sometimes for hours , until they are done

On 1/4/2024 at 7:28 AM, roo860 said:

Hasn't the UK just upped the financial requirements for bringing foreign husbands and wives to live in the UK?

most of these women are quite well heeled courtesy of their previous husband, at least to start off with,