Bus/Van To Chanthaburi

degodasilva

10 minutes ago, degodasilva said:

Very helpful, thank you.

Do you have any idea what kind of times they leave Pattaya?

Worth making a call, we've used them several times, prefer the 4pm Pattaya departure which is the last of the day but on one occasion 2pm was latest - but maybe due to driver not available, still, save some time by giving them a call.

In terms of minivan drivers, the ones we've had have always been ok.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, degodasilva said:

Very helpful, thank you.

Do you have any idea what kind of times they leave Pattaya?

If I remember correctly, the last time I used them, the mini bus left 2 hourly, starting at 06.00 until 16.00, but that was about 18 months ago, so may have changed.

If you call them, I would get a Thai to do it for you, as their had very little English when I used them.

Trip was about 3 and half hours, with a toilet break half way at Klaeng..

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all the replies.

From Chanthaburi I'll be traveling to the Ban Laem border crossing with Cambodia. I'm assuming there'll be regular vans or songteaw's (from the bus station) covering this route but can anyone actually confirm this for me ahead of time?

As mentioned, the one behind Numchai, Sukhumvit.... to get there turn left out of Klang onto Suk, take the U-turn immediately before the Soi Siam CC lights, and left infront of Numchai....follow the road around, near to Fascino there.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, degodasilva said:

Thanks for all the replies.

From Chanthaburi I'll be traveling to the Ban Laem border crossing with Cambodia. I'm assuming there'll be regular vans or songteaw's (from the bus station) covering this route but can anyone actually confirm this for me ahead of time?

Sorry but this is a bit dated, as not had to use the service for almost 2 years.

The mini bus then to Ban Laem border, left from the market, behind Robinsons, Chantaburi.

Some info in this old thread below, but may have all changed, sorry.

The last time I got the mini bus from pattaya it dropped everyone off near the LoTus’s, on the way into Chantaburi. 

On 1/4/2024 at 11:16 AM, degodasilva said:

Hi,

Does anyone know whether there's some kind of bus or van running between Pattaya and Chanthaburi?

TIA

Why don't use just connect with one of the visa run companies that go direct to Cambodia

• Like 1