Closure Order Issued for "Happy Club" - Khon Kaen Entertainment Venue Shut Down for 5 Years

webfact

On 1/5/2024 at 1:54 PM, retarius said:

But every bar in Thailand allows minors in.....go on Soi 6 in Pattaya and there are a lot of girls who look very young (let's say) and they engage in sexual activity. Of course police get a handsome payout, I don't doubt to turn a blind eye.....

Lots who look very young on Soi 6 ... yet turn out to be over 30. With ages of consent creeping upwards everywhere nobody knows a young 'un from a middle-aged 'un anymore.

13 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

where i come from we have a saying, ..." if you find yourself in a hole, best to stop digging", a dignified silence would have been the best response

Nothing to be silent about, your the one making inaccurate comments and then trying g to deflect them unsuccessfully

12 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

i am not deflecting from anything and my moral position is irrelevant, I asked a simple question, that is all. If you choose to read more into it , that is up to you,  by all means carry on. 

Again you made a claim and and got called out on it. then you try to say you didn't by deflecting your guilt. Sad person you are 

13 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

maybe you should read what I actually wrote again

I did and replied to you, so stop being a tool and trolling for an argument that you won't win

Just now, Dan O said:

Again you made a claim and and got called out on it. then you try to say you didn't by deflecting your guilt. Sad person you are 

I asked where  you would go if you regular bar was closed,    That is all  read it again   you chose not to answer and elected to protest your innocence of something you had not been accused of.  

Did I even suggest that if your regular bar was shut down it would be due to your behaviour, ?   I did not   for reasons known only to yourself you chose to interpret  it that way,     by all means keep digging

11 minutes ago, Dan O said:

I did and replied to you, so stop being a tool and trolling for an argument that you won't win

There was no argument   it was a simple question that you could have simply answered.  Where would you go if your local was shut?

I would have replied, "to the nearest suitable alternative"   you chose not to,  and became very defensive , which I called out , 

Now you are drawing further unnecessary attention to yourself , keep digging if you wish

Edited by Bday Prang

59 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

There was no argument   it was a simple question that you could have simply answered.  Where would you go if your local was shut?

I would have replied, "to the nearest suitable alternative"   you chose not to,  and became very defensive , which I called out , 

Now you are drawing further unnecessary attention to yourself , keep digging if you wish

Your still trolling. I answered appropriately and you want to keep going so carry on trolling