Trump warns of ‘big trouble’ as Supreme Court agrees to hear Colorado ballot case

CharlieH

7 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

If you can't rig the election then make sure the other guy isn't on the ballot at all.

Your problem is that J6 thingey were in front of millions live on tv he sicked his crowd of lied to Americans on the capitol not to mention in his prison gangster sideways manner threaten the VPs life if he didn’t go along with his attempted coup.then there’s the attempted rigging of the vote in Georgia…….and still the lies about the election and calls for violence.ALL of that qualifies as an attempted coup / insurrection 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Morch said:

Diana Ross was a goddess.

What is she now?  She ain't dead yet.

I was in high school when the Supremes were on the charts, and when she went solo the consensus among the black students was that she was a piece of turd for abandoning the other two singers.

Personally I've always had very little tolerance for that middle-of-the-road genre, I still call it "grandma music" even though I am now of grandparent age.  Just thinking about it makes me want to play some old Doors stuff.

But back on track: I'm in favor of DT dialing up the threats and insults, it reminds the world of who/what he is, even if it is all false.

8 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

If there was any evil on this planet, it is this guy. 

He is clutching at straws, telling his rabid followers to cause turmoil, if anything bad happens to him. 

Curse him to hell, and beyond, is my opinion on this low-life useless and childish scammer.

You should worry more about your own dictator... 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1