Money transfer for RE purchase

4 hours ago, paddypower said:

thanks for not answering my question.

Because your question makes no sense - what has Revolut got to do with sending money from your thai bank? Revolut is the Receiving bank - they will accept whatever you can send. 

If the bank of thailand has some rule that you cannot send thb out, then obviously your Thai bank must convert to another currency, but thats not a requirement of Revolut.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Sigma6 said:

Because your question makes no sense - what has Revolut got to do with sending money from your thai bank? Revolut is the Receiving bank - they will accept whatever you can send. 

If the bank of thailand has some rule that you cannot send thb out, then obviously your Thai bank must convert to another currency, but thats not a requirement of Revolut.

that makes a lot of sense. thanks. Ive been transferring money in, for years - never out. so all I have to do now is to go to my bank branch, ask them abut converting TB to the other foreign currencies I need (Euros sand Can$) and then send that currency to my contacts' banks.  the only way is by SWIFT ( or other options).